...anyone grab one of these?...

Supermod 13 replies
13 Comments

Original Poster Supermod

StevenA2000_uk;3935717

Yep :thumbsup:See http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309402

I feel bad as the other poster didnt get any credit for posting before and got voted at -159 at one stage!!

:thumbsup: Yep

You know this had to come:

Was it 1st or 2nd gen? :lol:

magicjay1986;3935737

I feel bad as the other poster didnt get any credit for posting before … I feel bad as the other poster didnt get any credit for posting before and got voted at -159 at one stage!!

I wouldnt worry about it too much. Its a misprice and nobody has had them delivered yet so ASDA can still cancel the orders and refund.

:thumbsup:

Original Poster Supermod

robtallica;3935764

You know this had to come:Was it 1st or 2nd gen? :lol:

Even for 1st generation and 32gb thats a good price, isnt it?

magicjay1986;3935780

Even for 1st generation and 32gb thats a good price, isnt it?

hence my joking haha.

The pic is of a 2nd gen ipod touch, no way anyone will get them for the price.

Just too much to ask.

Original Poster Supermod

StevenA2000_uk;3935778

I wouldnt worry about it too much. Its a misprice and nobody has had … I wouldnt worry about it too much. Its a misprice and nobody has had them delivered yet so ASDA can still cancel the orders and refund.:thumbsup:

Somebody in the other thread said that they had a call from Asda to sort out delivery of the item...so I dont know!

Original Poster Supermod

robtallica;3935796

hence my joking haha.The pic is of a 2nd gen ipod touch, no way anyone … hence my joking haha.The pic is of a 2nd gen ipod touch, no way anyone will get them for the price.Just too much to ask.

Well I hope its 2nd...if its 1st gen I will kick off!....I joke.

magicjay1986;3935832

Well I hope its 2nd...if its 1st gen I will kick off!....I joke.

lol...I'm honestly not too bothered whether it happens or not, if they refund me then i havent lost anything. But given that I managed to bag a Dell Mini 9 for £97 delivered from Dell at a misprice, then theres always that possibility with other misprice's.

Its a no-lose situation. If you get the 32Gb 2nd Gen at the misprice then you've bagged a bargain, if not then you havent lost anything, so whats the harm in trying, it worked before! :lol:

Always the chance of a complimentary discount voucher/code in return.

Don't blame anyone for trying their luck.

Original Poster Supermod

robtallica;3935875

Always the chance of a complimentary discount voucher/code in … Always the chance of a complimentary discount voucher/code in return.Don't blame anyone for trying their luck.

Like the James Bond complete box set at £9.99 on Play.com mispriced from £99.99. All we had was just an apology...and the amount of tat I have bought from them over the years! :x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3491
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226662
    3. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!1526
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247674

See more discussions