Anyone Growning a Movember Tash?

9 replies
Found 16th Nov 2009
Anyone taking part in Movember this year?

Any brutally manly tashes sprouting on the British upper lip?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

In b4 the edit

Sloth/Mod

I haven't shaved in 3 weeks..............Brian Blessed eat your heart out. :-D

Original Poster

jtx;6903100

In b4 the edit

Id edit your post.. Movember is the correct spelling of the renamed chartiy month in which you grow a moustache for mens health charities.

Good Try :w00t:

Original Poster

Syzable;6903130

I haven't shaved in 3 weeks..............Brian Blessed eat your heart … I haven't shaved in 3 weeks..............Brian Blessed eat your heart out. :-D

Brian Blessed is a god.
http://www.dsnet.co.kr/support/library/m/priv2/blessed.JPEG

I've had a beard since last November/Movember - more a lifestyle choice that a statement - great for the winter, keeps you nice and toasty!

Fair play to those Tash growers, I'm not sure I could cope with just a hairy upper lip, without the supporting areas..............

Sloth/Mod

Bigpoppaad;6903145

Brian Blessed is a god.

:thumbsup:

Hawkmen...........Diveeeeeeeeeeee :-D

Bigpoppaad;6903137

Id edit your post.. Movember is the correct spelling of the renamed … Id edit your post.. Movember is the correct spelling of the renamed chartiy month in which you grown a moustache for mens health charities. Good Try :w00t:

growning?

Original Poster

dancrawley;6903166

I've had a beard since last November/Movember - more a lifestyle choice … I've had a beard since last November/Movember - more a lifestyle choice that a statement - great for the winter, keeps you nice and toasty! Fair play to those Tash growers, I'm not sure I could cope with just a hairy upper lip, without the supporting areas..............

Yeah - Its fun tho cause it for charity - If you like the supporting areas why not go for a huge handlebar or maybe a join tash and sideburns?:w00t:

It gets competitive too - Design, Thickness, Flair and Imagaination are all key factors for the killer moustache... PLUS No hitlers please.

Original Poster

loupomm;6903285

growning?

:oops: +1
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769581
    2. Linkin Park and Friends Celebrate Life in Honor of Chester Bennington strea…23
    3. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!79
    4. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.1023

See more discussions