ANYONE had a dispatch email for the Xbox one x project Scorpio? from amazon uk?

Found 6th Nov 2017
Mine was supposed to dispatch Saturday according to tracking information and it’s still stuck on ‘shipping soon’ getting worried now as it’s out tomorrow?
Community Updates
Ask
53 Comments
Amazon knackered my PS4 delivery because I went on chat and asked them to look at it when it was in this state. Just don’t get twitchy and chat to them it will arrive tomorrow amazon dispatch late sometimes
Dannyrobbo5 m ago

Amazon knackered my PS4 delivery because I went on chat and asked them to …Amazon knackered my PS4 delivery because I went on chat and asked them to look at it when it was in this state. Just don’t get twitchy and chat to them it will arrive tomorrow amazon dispatch late sometimes

Already been on chat asking? as there’s a big forum about this on neogaf. People think they have oversold per orders
I havnt got a despatch email yet but it does say expected despatch datetoday. I pre ordered mine on 20th august so i should be ok getting mine on weds.
Caroline_199312 m ago

I havnt got a despatch email yet but it does say expected despatch …I havnt got a despatch email yet but it does say expected despatch datetoday. I pre ordered mine on 20th august so i should be ok getting mine on weds.

Problem is my expected dispatch was Saturday hoping everything is fine as according to Twitter some users have had there date changed to December 12th for the console now from amazon uk
I was wondering the same

I'd be happy with the normal X, waited that long anyways!
Panic over!

They have taken money from my bank, so it will despatch soon. I would check your bank if I was you.
I can confirm that. Amazon sometimes changes the delivery status at the delivery day which is strange, but you'll receive your goods on time anyway so no worries.
My one was purchased through Argos, email received by TNT confirming delivery, expected tomorrow.
Jay0802862 h, 32 m ago

Panic over!They have taken money from my bank, so it will despatch soon. I …Panic over!They have taken money from my bank, so it will despatch soon. I would check your bank if I was you.

Paid by topping up my account with gift cards so unsure but hasn’t dispatched yet
punji6 m ago

My one was purchased through Argos, email received by TNT confirming …My one was purchased through Argos, email received by TNT confirming delivery, expected tomorrow.

Good luck
Justsuperman10 m ago

Good luck

Argos have been quite good with my pre-orders... Switch received on day, Snes Mini received on time, ipad pro on time I will let yo uknow about the Xbox
Still waiting for an email but 15 mins ago my status changed from pre ordered to preparing for dispatch
Snakeyes6461 m ago

Still waiting for an email but 15 mins ago my status changed from pre …Still waiting for an email but 15 mins ago my status changed from pre ordered to preparing for dispatch

Mines been on preparing for dispatch for 4 hours
Justsuperman3 m ago

Can't even check the bank as I can't remember the password and other half Haa bank card ><
My things always despatch late. Maybe I am just closer to warehouse/fulfilment centre.
Justsuperman1 h, 21 m ago

Mine has changed again now to "dispatching now" =)
Had my confirmation... expected Wednesday. Bit disappointed considering I ordered on the 20th
I stopped using Amazon for pre orders after they massively oversold on the Zelda Breath of the Wild game, ended up costing me nearly £70 to get it in time for my son coming home from school.
Mine has now dispatched, coming tomorrow before 9pm
32381614-zl6Qd.jpg
Eulaca2 h, 33 m ago

Had my confirmation... expected Wednesday. Bit disappointed considering I …Had my confirmation... expected Wednesday. Bit disappointed considering I ordered on the 20th

20th of Oct? That's a late pre order if so.
Mine been dispatched, whoop
benjammin3168 m ago

Mine been dispatched, whoop

Mines moved to dispatching now.
Snakeyes64627 m ago

Mine has now dispatched, coming tomorrow before 9pm [Image]

Mines on dispatching now
Snakeyes64638 m ago

20th of Oct? That's a late pre order if so.

Should have said August, I ordered as soon as it was announced
Dispatching now on mine. Won't be able to sleep waiting for dispatched email ha!
loads
Jay08028645 m ago

Dispatching now on mine. Won't be able to sleep waiting for dispatched …Dispatching now on mine. Won't be able to sleep waiting for dispatched email ha!

loads of people have had there's dispatched mines on dispatching now has been for hours
Like I thought, mine dispatched at 23:41. And it arrived at Briminhham at 00:12. So must not have been far away.

Excited now.
Eulaca11 h, 42 m ago

Should have said August, I ordered as soon as it was announced

Ah right yeah that's a bummer
Anyone else constantly checking their phones for updates on delivery? I'm 34 but feel like a 9yr old getting a full set of transformers (80s) figures at Xmas!
Snakeyes64650 m ago

Anyone else constantly checking their phones for updates on delivery? I'm …Anyone else constantly checking their phones for updates on delivery? I'm 34 but feel like a 9yr old getting a full set of transformers (80s) figures at Xmas!

Lmao I’m 26 and still feel 16 I’m excited indeed it’s out for delivery for me
After waiting for mine to dispatch I’ve just received this email from amazon

Hello,

We're sorry about the delay in getting your order to you, but I'm pleased to tell you that we're preparing it for dispatch now.

Within the next business day you should receive an e-mail from us confirming that the following items have been dispatched:

"Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition 1TB Console"
amazon.co.uk/dp/…12G

This confirmation e-mail will include tracking information if it's available and a new estimated delivery date.
Ordered August 20th right after it was available. Still saying "dispatching soon" and delivery today which makes no sense. I've heard reports they're having stock issues.

Whole situation is a joke. If it doesn't arrive today I'll go crazy at Amazon.
I ordered mine September 28th I think and its out for delivery!

Awful for people who pre-ordered when they went live. Happy mine is coming though would of had to go fetch a standard Xbox One X otherwise.
In case it helps anyone else, both myself and a friend had an order placed from 20th August shortly after the announcement of the console (within minutes of it going live on Amazon).

Amazon did not dispatch yesterday or today, they did not take payment and they did not contact me about any issue with stock. I contacted them twice and firstly was assured the delivery would still be made today, then secondly told it would not be made today and would be delayed.

Luckily for me a friend works in the local Game and they had surplus of 15 extra scorpio editions after last night's midnight launch; so I cancelled with Amazon and picked one up this morning from Game.

If anyone is still waiting on Amazon and want the console in good time, I'd start looking elsewhere.
Not gonna lie, I ordered mine on the 23rd October as stock came back in since I guess ppl cancelled. Mine is on its way to mine in Yorkshire from glorious Scotland! I bet it's here at 20:59pm
Snakeyes6466 m ago

Not gonna lie, I ordered mine on the 23rd October as stock came back in …Not gonna lie, I ordered mine on the 23rd October as stock came back in since I guess ppl cancelled. Mine is on its way to mine in Yorkshire from glorious Scotland! I bet it's here at 20:59pm

Mine has arrived, box is a little bit damaged hope they didn’t play football with it for a few hours and that’s why it was stuck on dispatching now for the entire day but I’m happy now hope you guys get it today
Justsuperman1 h, 11 m ago

Mine has arrived, box is a little bit damaged hope they didn’t play f …Mine has arrived, box is a little bit damaged hope they didn’t play football with it for a few hours and that’s why it was stuck on dispatching now for the entire day but I’m happy now hope you guys get it today

Hope you enjoy it and it's all functioning lol still waiting for mine!
Snakeyes6462 m ago

Not use to Xbox at all very new and strange to me haha I have had a PS4 since release date and upgraded to PS4 pro on its release date aswell so got both consoles and a nice 4k OLED b6 should be fun the plan is to play all the amazing ps exclusives still and Xbox will be my multiplatform machine as games will look better on it
Snakeyes6463 m ago

I'm still waiting aswell was hoping it would get delivered by now so could fetch it and got driving lesson at 17:30 so might just get chance to look at it tonight!
Still waiting!!! Come on amazon...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants