Anyone had any experience with a handheld Vac?

Found 20th Feb 2011
You guys will love this, going to get one for my girlfriend. make her tidy up some more. (i kid, she lives in a loft room and a hoover shorts the electrics so she hinted about wanting one)

Anyone know if the new dyson ones are any good, or if there are any alternatives?
Community Updates
MiscVacuum Cleaner
6 Comments
Inb4 the OP's hospital thread involving 1 hand held vac and his genitals.
In answer to your thread title... You don't want to know
jonny619447

In answer to your thread title... You don't want to know

I dont believe I will get shot down (oh cause i'll let you know if i do, via a thread). Nothing says romantic, like a vacuum cleaner!
golemsmate

I dont believe I will get shot down (oh cause i'll let you know if i do, … I dont believe I will get shot down (oh cause i'll let you know if i do, via a thread). Nothing says romantic, like a vacuum cleaner!

Haha, you know how to treat a girl. You should have got it for her for valentines, not forgetting the card! X)
I had a bad experience with one. He took me on a date & talked the talk, but lied about the length of his nozzle (_;)
jonny619447

Haha, you know how to treat a girl. You should have got it for her for … Haha, you know how to treat a girl. You should have got it for her for valentines, not forgetting the card! X)

ha I just gave her a smack for valentines day lol jk only a card, shes in a cruise. Well jealous!! Its why my time spent on HUKD has increased so much!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants