Groups

Anyone had any offers for Sky Sports lately?

Anyone been offered Sky Sports at a discounted price lately? Gonna subscribe next week for the footy starting but hoping to get it cheap for first 3 months or so?

7 Comments

say to them that virgin has offered you sports free for two months if you sign with them and can they offer you any better as you think sky sounds better but the offer of 2 free months of sports sounds great, and just see if they offer you anything.

Banned

vickywil5;5972946

say to them that virgin has offered you sports free for two months if you … say to them that virgin has offered you sports free for two months if you sign with them and can they offer you any better as you think sky sounds better but the offer of 2 free months of sports sounds great, and just see if they offer you anything.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I got a letter a couple of weeks ago asking me to resubscribe and get 3 months half price..i declined, i'll stick to my dreambox ;-):whistling:

got skysports1 for £9 and they added 2 3 free for 3 months

I rang them recently as I had received a letter saying 1/2 price sports or movies for 3 months, or 1/2 price both for 6 months. As I was on the phone, I noticed the closing date to take advantage of the offer was end July (I missed it by a week).

The guy on the phone said he couldn't see that offer on my account, but he'd just check. He then came back with 25% off total TV package for 6 months, which worked out a better deal that the 1/2 price sports and movies.

Original Poster

souljacker;5972976

I got a letter a couple of weeks ago asking me to resubscribe and get 3 … I got a letter a couple of weeks ago asking me to resubscribe and get 3 months half price..i declined, i'll stick to my dreambox ;-):whistling:

is a dreambox where you get all the channels for free? Got a leaflet through the post from some dodgy guy offering me all the Sky channels for a one off £150 box

makershaker;5973021

is a dreambox where you get all the channels for free? Got a leaflet … is a dreambox where you get all the channels for free? Got a leaflet through the post from some dodgy guy offering me all the Sky channels for a one off £150 box

Not quite free but for a small payment each month, it's all to do with card sharing but we can't really discuss it here
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions