Groups

Anyone had any problems with 'china chaps' ?

I ordered some christmas gifts from this company a week ago.
    All the items I ordered from other online companies the same day arrived by the end of the week.
    I know it's a busy time of year ,but according to the order details page ,it is still 'processing' and not even dispatched yet!
    I have telephoned for an update but no-one answered and they have not replied to my messages or responded to a 'call back' request .

9 Comments

"china chaps" ??

If you mean a seller in China, some of them are VERY slow to dispatch goods.

I have just received notice that something I ordered on the 12th of November has JUST been sent; if it werent such a bargain I would have cancelled, as it is, they wont be getting good feeedback.

Yes, same issue this time last year with them. Really Mickey Mouse to deal with. Took ages to get any sort of reply. Turns out their site is full of stuff they don't have.

Will come back to you within the next couple of weeks saying they can order your stuff in. Will take a month or whatever.

Complete joke of a business. Seem to have a couple of sites like this related to the same people after doing a little digging before.

Original Poster

Gentle_Giant

"china chaps" ??If you mean a seller in China, some of them are VERY slow … "china chaps" ??If you mean a seller in China, some of them are VERY slow to dispatch goods. I have just received notice that something I ordered on the 12th of November has JUST been sent; if it werent such a bargain I would have cancelled, as it is, they wont be getting good feeedback.

They are based in the uk - they are called china chaps because they sell china !

OK, the lack of capitals or details made this confusing.

I've purchased from them before, but it wasn't xmas time. Didn't have any problems (i think i ordered through amazon though).

sometimes it can take up to 3 months China chaps on ebay been bad lately

Yes thre was a chow mein missing frommy order on saturday lol

They are based down the road from me in Strood so if you cant get in contact I can always drop by and see whats up

Original Poster

emodan

They are based down the road from me in Strood so if you cant get in … They are based down the road from me in Strood so if you cant get in contact I can always drop by and see whats up

Do you have a baseball bat?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any discount for paultons park?11
      2. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz921
      3. Anything better than allcast?22
      4. Click Get Deal in Android App doesnt open deal11

See more discussions