Groups

Anyone had any problems with hotmail today ?

I cant get logged in and when i do it comes up with an error saying "There was a problem with the Windows Live Hotmail service (a temporary network connectivity issue that has nothing to do with your computer). Please try again"

I also got a random email on my blackberry saying that i should change my hotmail password as messages from [my email] are not being delivered to my blackberry device.

How did i get this email from them then is this a scam ?

5 Comments

That sounds well dodgy!!! My Hotmail has been fine & I've logged on a good few times throughout the afternoon!

Banned

Hotmail is working fine, don't change your password ! Make sure the page has login.live at the top and isnt [url]www._____[/url]

Banned

whats your email I'll send you a test one if they're not being received

Hotmail is working fine for me.. I've been chatting to hot chicks online, all day.

Original Poster

I googled the blackberry one and its common and normally means that they cant pick up the mail of the server, maybe theres more than one server and you guys are on a different one ? I dont know
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Should Cyclists pay road tax and insurance?11
      2. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!1117
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5042509
      4. word association Game72944199

See more discussions