Groups

Anyone had any problems with this site? InstantLiveCodes.com

We aim to dispatch your code within the hour. However, due to circumstances beyond our control occassionally there can be a delay of up to 24 hours. If after checking your spam folder you have not received your code within 24 hours, please contact us via the contact us page and we'll look into it.

That's the email i got and still haven't received the code, sent 3 emails and heard nothing from these people. So basically has anyone had any dodgy experiences with this company or could it be that they are too busy to send out the code atm?

2 Comments

I purchased a 12 month Xbox live subscription from them on friday evening and received the code Saturday night. They sent me an email saying they had issues with their email server so i suppose they could still be having delays.

Original Poster

Cheers cit! yeah haven't received zip! nothing at all to confirm basically anything, getting a bit p'd off and will not be using these jokers again.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      2. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      3. Apples new update610
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313799

See more discussions