Anyone had any saving problems with GTA4 on the Xbox 360?

I did a load of the assasin missions yesterday and they've all gone. They did save at the time when I completed them each as the it showed it on screen with the jingle that plays with it.

The autosave setting has always been on.

Anyone had the same problem?

5 Comments

had that a few times. you hear the jingle get the cash etc think its saved so turn it off and boom all gone.

i've took to flagging a taxi back to the safehouse and saving just to make sure.

Original Poster

I've lost everything I've done in the past two days including the Pegerino missions. :x

Because the 360 loses it's clock settings when powered off, the game will auto load the save slot with the most advanced time setting, I bet your save is just on another slot. Everytime I play my 360 it auto-loads the wrong slot, which is quite annoying, but easily remedied by pressing start and choosing game/load and loading up the correct slot.

This happened to me the other day too. Ended up losing my appetite to play the game.

Original Poster

Toybhoy;2345575

This happened to me the other day too. Ended up losing my appetite to … This happened to me the other day too. Ended up losing my appetite to play the game.

I checked the file on my hard drive and it's reverted to 12/6.

I seriously can't be arsed doing all of those missions again.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1957
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846132
    3. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2449
    4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2744

See more discussions