Groups

Anyone had anything delivered from Mothercare since City Link went bust?

We ordered a pram set from Mothercare on New Years Eve and the order is still 'processing'? I phoned them last week and they said there had been a delay with Christmas etc which is fine but it's almost 2 weeks since we ordered it now and it's still no further than processing? They never mentioned the City Link thing but it must be having an impact on them as City Link were (I think) their main courier.
    Has anyone else had anything delivered from them since the festive period?

3 Comments

I have, I ordered a cot mattress, which got delivered last week! They're just organising different couriers, try and be patient! I was worried too, but they are getting through the orders!

didn't order anything from mothercare but I had ordered something from eBay that was picked up by city link, they went bust the next day, emailed the seller and they said another courier will be picking up the parcels and delivering them. I bought the item on 22nd December and arrived to me on the 7th Jan due to the delay. So it did take a while for it to come

By the way, I ordered the Mattress on the 28th December, just to give you a time reference.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hard Drive Setup34
      2. ID Mobile - 30 day contract - Ending - Notice needed for PAC request ?11
      3. Foo Fighters O2 live stream?11
      4. Flight delay compensation614

See more discussions