Groups

anyone had final fantasy dispatched from base?

Anyone had order dispatched as mines been pending from Friday and its out tomorrow, the last time this happened they cancelled order saying they didn't have enough stock but I could reorder, but of course the price was higher.

4 Comments

Original Poster

Just this second got an email saying that they didn't get enough stock to cover orders, bit strange as most company's make sure they have enough stock and had it ordered for months seems like when you placed order has no effect on dispatch
    Edited by: "voyager123" 28th Nov 2016

Yup I just got the same email. Bit **** off they waited till the last second and didn't even inform us when they expect the stock to arrive.

Original Poster

Kane1345

Yup I just got the same email. Bit **** off they waited till the last … Yup I just got the same email. Bit **** off they waited till the last second and didn't even inform us when they expect the stock to arrive.

i'm just going to order elsewhere, strange as everyplace else has stock, just looks like they don't want to honour the 34.99 i ordered it at
    Edited by: "voyager123" 28th Nov 2016

Same here. A bit annoying but I don't mind waiting for it. Can't seem to find a better deal elsewhere.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung or Hisense11
      2. Photobook for up to 400 photos?35
      3. Iphone 7 - What Case?48
      4. What to do?????79

See more discussions