anyone had issues with revoked steam gifts from g2a.com

10 replies
Found 19th May 2015
on the 9th of may i bought arma 3 it was a steam gift and it worked fine until today (19th may) where i have recived a notice from steam that it has been removed from my account for the seller not paying for the item, i attemped to use the resolution center but arma does not show within the dropdown box of selectable games has anyone else had this issue before i have contacted them via other means but does anyone know how they are for new keys/refunds?

1. Ask
  2. Steam
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Steam
10 Comments

Did you buy from G2A or a private seller through G2A? Im guessing its a private seller.

Original Poster

Arcturas

Did you buy from G2A or a private seller through G2A? Im guessing its a … Did you buy from G2A or a private seller through G2A? Im guessing its a private seller.

g2a reseller (g2a don't actually sell games themselves i think)

TOMBOY25360

g2a reseller (g2a don't actually sell games themselves i think)

G2A do actually sell games:, just not that many. You could try speaking with customer support. How did you pay for the item? If it was paypal you should be able to open a case stating the item does not work.

Original Poster

Arcturas

G2A do actually sell games:, just not that many. You could try speaking … G2A do actually sell games:, just not that many. You could try speaking with customer support. How did you pay for the item? If it was paypal you should be able to open a case stating the item does not work.

yeah paypal and i opened a case they asked for several screenshots which i provided but nothing since then unfortunately and after looking around there's loads of people who have been waiting 3 weeks plus after the initial reply.

did you pay the extra for the insurance thingie policy on G2a, I must admit I tend not to, but if you did, make a claim via that also

Original Poster

Just Wondering

did you pay the extra for the insurance thingie policy on G2a, I must … did you pay the extra for the insurance thingie policy on G2a, I must admit I tend not to, but if you did, make a claim via that also

i did but it conveniently doesn't show up in the dispute section so im having to do it via the ticket system.

Did you reference that on your PayPal claim and with your g2a claim, it will be important

Easy way to stop it buy direct from steam, enjoy!

Happened to me yesterday with GTA V, now I'll have to wait up to 3 days for the seller's reply. My advise to everybody: Never buy steam gifts from third-party websites.

Original Poster

herranka

Happened to me yesterday with GTA V, now I'll have to wait up to 3 days … Happened to me yesterday with GTA V, now I'll have to wait up to 3 days for the seller's reply. My advise to everybody: Never buy steam gifts from third-party websites.

yeah it seems to be the steam gifts which are fraudulent i've had no issues with steam keys.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Which wall design do you like best?1218
  2. Win Xbox with Doritos 7 day code23
  3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769658
  4. Any PS4 News Here29313901

See more discussions