Expired

Anyone had luck unlocking Huawei on Mobile by Sainsburys?

Found 3rd Oct 2014
The first vendor i tried took 2 days to tell me he couldn't do it. It was the recommended vendor on here for unlocking Moto Es/Gs so I thought he'd be reliable, but no joy.

Am trying another one now. Has anyone had success? I bought the y330 for £39.99. If i can't get it unlocked for £2 or less it's going back.

TIA.
Community Updates
7 Comments
I would take it back anyway. I have this phone and android runs like a dog on it as it only has 512mb of memory of which ANdroid will use 400+mb of that. You'll be forever running out of memory and large apps just wont run at all.

Plus the build quality is horrendous (been repaired 3 times in 10 months!)
chocci

I would take it back anyway. I have this phone and android runs like a … I would take it back anyway. I have this phone and android runs like a dog on it as it only has 512mb of memory of which ANdroid will use 400+mb of that. You'll be forever running out of memory and large apps just wont run at all.Plus the build quality is horrendous (been repaired 3 times in 10 months!)

thanks but ive used it before, im just replacing because i put mine in the wash lol! i found it to be totally fine for my needs. not the best phone of course but really not that inferior considering the price.
Strange, bought mine and although the Sainsbury network is Vodafone, my Giffgaff sim (O2) worked straight away and I heard they came unlocked out of the box?
bobdylan

Strange, bought mine and although the Sainsbury network is Vodafone, my … Strange, bought mine and although the Sainsbury network is Vodafone, my Giffgaff sim (O2) worked straight away and I heard they came unlocked out of the box?

not with mine, it's asking for a pin when i put my 3 sim in.
bobdylan

Strange, bought mine and although the Sainsbury network is Vodafone, my … Strange, bought mine and although the Sainsbury network is Vodafone, my Giffgaff sim (O2) worked straight away and I heard they came unlocked out of the box?

oh duh, thats cuz i had previously locked my sim. hahaha d'oh, thank you!
espirit77

oh duh, thats cuz i had previously locked my sim. hahaha d'oh, thank you!

:-)
Give this seller a try I used them to unlock a Huawei Y300 but they state they can unlock the Y330, hope it helps,

ebay.co.uk/itm…203
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants