Groups

anyone had much problems with city link delivery

im constanly having problems with this company. nothing is ever delivered to me on time. is there any numbers i can try to get in contact with them that doesnt have the " we are currently experiancing a large number of calls and cant answer yours " for 5 hours i tried to get them

14 Comments

h the joy of "City Blink" and yes I did blink as in always on the blink!!!!
    They are shody .....we stopped using them years ago!!

Same here..been messing around by their pick up and delivery time so far

they are pretty bad, their 'depot' nearest to me is a small run down wooden shack in the middle of nowhere. if you miss a delivery you have to go there otherwise they charge

i think this needs to be moved to misc lol

Had them do the sneak down the drive and drop a card through letterbox saying no one was in. Caught him before he drove off and he admitted that he didn't even have the parcel in his van. He had left it at the depot.

don't get me started on city link!

I ordered a item on 12th December they promissed the company all orders before the 17th would be delivered before christmas, it arrived this Monday (_;)

martinhb

Had them do the sneak down the drive and drop a card through letterbox … Had them do the sneak down the drive and drop a card through letterbox saying no one was in. Caught him before he drove off and he admitted that he didn't even have the parcel in his van. He had left it at the depot.

Yeah they hate residential deliveries cos some of the customers can be complete idiots, not saying your one, but just giving you an idea why theyre like this.

One of our drivers for city link was saying loads of folk ordered a tellt when it was 400 quid from amazon and it went on sale in argos for less so they just refused delivery. This one driver had like 20 tellies and everytime he went to deliver one, it got knocked back.

Apparantly the customers have the choice to cancel the order online and amazon are meant to contact citylink and cancel the order, but they were chancing their luck to see if the customer would just accept the telly anyway.
    Edited by: "generaloneill" 7th Jan 2011

Original Poster

i now am leaving this morning to do an 80 mile trip to go and pick up a charger. was just going to cancel, but i need this for work so i'll travel to get this. Watchdog should be investigating this joke of a company

trilock

i now am leaving this morning to do an 80 mile trip to go and pick up a … i now am leaving this morning to do an 80 mile trip to go and pick up a charger. was just going to cancel, but i need this for work so i'll travel to get this. Watchdog should be investigating this joke of a company

Jesus.

trilock

i now am leaving this morning to do an 80 mile trip to go and pick up a … i now am leaving this morning to do an 80 mile trip to go and pick up a charger. was just going to cancel, but i need this for work so i'll travel to get this. Watchdog should be investigating this joke of a company

What did watchdog say when you contacted them?

Tossers left a brand new netbook on my doorstep.

Original Poster

sorry was saying watchdog should be investigating this company. 3 days late, and no customer service whatsoever and just a simple google and the sheer amount of complaints people have. and even reading this post. leaving a netbook on a doorstep. we are suppossed to sign for these, so are they just not bothering. if anyone has ever tried to call them , did you ever have any luck ? so angry and dissapointed. but my rave is over

Original Poster

just back. the belfast city link did not even have my item recived yet even though their web site says it was over here. so contacted amazon and they were very sorry and agreed that it should have arrived by now and they just refunded me. so ordered another off the bay and made sure it was anything other than citylink,,, so maybe this post will help others to be aware before ordering.

Hello,
    I have also not received my product on amazon through city link. I would like to know what to do, as everywhere I go, everyone has this issue but no solution. Ordered on the wednesday, no delivery, I rang and they rescheduled it for tomorrow. Thursday came, website tracking said attempted delivery. I am 200% sure they did not come, they apparently left a "while you were out card", I have no such card. As of this attempted delivery, I got the chance on their website to return to sender (amazon surely?), I did this with many screen shots. Today it says that it is loaded and out for delivery today. I am not sure if that means me, it still has my post code on the site page. I also gave them my mobile number to give to the driver, of course he did not ring, when I rang te third and last time, they said he tried it but went to sky voicemail. I am not with sky mobile, I have no missed calls or voicemail. I have no control over this saga, what do I do, what can I do? I can return as I don't have the product, I can't get a refund. I have just emailed amazon and are waiting for reply. I don't know what else I can do!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions