Anyone had problems getting a refund from Boots.com?

2 replies
Found 11th Aug 2016
I placed an order on Boots.com (5/8/16) and the expected delivery date came and went and never received a despatch email. I checked my account and the order changed to despached on the day I was supposed to collect. It also said in the order details that no payment had been taken (paypal) and that the order had been cancelled. The full paymeny was taken from my account today (12th) Still no communication from Boots so I emailed them only to be told that they think my item had been lost in transit. I have to now phone them to arrange a manual refund. I can't get through to them on the phone and when I do I am on hold for ages. I have probably spent more money on the phone than my original order cost. I'm so angry I have opened a paypal dispute as this is a joke. I have never had to waste my time and money trying to arrange a refund before especially when they are at fault.

Please tell me this is not normal. Anyone else experience this trouble arranging a refund from Boots or any other company? Surely I should not be left out of pocket.

2 Comments

As long as you opened it for INR, then you can escalate it 1 day after opening and you will get your refund eventually. You won't need to chase it any further.

Original Poster

Thanks for your response. I have opened a non receipt dispute today and it says I can escalate the dispute to a claim from 16th.

Going by some of the facebook comments, it would seem that I am not alone.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Misco about to go into administration913
    2. EA shuts down Visceral Games.56
    3. word association Game74244871
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826

See more discussions