Groups

anyone had probs with mobiles.co.uk

Ordered new phone & sim card has not been activated. Advised me to return the phone as there's a prob with the sim card and re-order. I find this strange. Why can't they just send me a new sim card!!!!! Also the seal on the box was broken. Has anyone had any probs like this before.

7 Comments

There a lots and lots of threads about them on MSE. Not the best company in the world by the look of it. . .

normally with most companies you have to ring up the network that the sim card is on and tell them you want to activate it

Original Poster

Done that already and the mobile number that they have given me isnt even registered with the network

loads of probs with them a similar prob happened to me they told me to return and reorder, so i did and then whn i reordered the contract was denied :x crap company useless customer services too

Original Poster

micoo;6377107

loads of probs with them a similar prob happened to me they told me to … loads of probs with them a similar prob happened to me they told me to return and reorder, so i did and then whn i reordered the contract was denied :x crap company useless customer services too

Thats not good, why accept you in the first place and send you the phone. Customer services has been shocking so far

Try phoning the network.

Original Poster

momagic;6378669

Try phoning the network.

See earlier note - ive already done this and they dont recognise the mobile number that i have been given
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764697
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4812290
      3. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)616
      4. Best advert ever to be seen.2125

See more discussions