anyone had recent experience with retention dept at tesco mobile?

Found 29th Mar 2016
my contract is due to end in a few months - can't find a great deals about whether Tesco offer a better deal if you threaten to cancel?
Community Updates
AskMobilesMobile Phone
6 Comments
Hi I left Tesco Mobile last month and the only thing they offered me was a PAC code!
As above. They don't do retentions I'm afraid, only offer what you can see online/instore.
I was with Tesco Mobile for 2 years. They wouldn't give me a better deal when my contract was due to expire, so I asked for a PAC code in the hope that they would change their mind. Nothing
I don't think they will work hard to keep your business. I was told once by a tesco manager that Tesco Mobile was a loss leader .
airbus330

I don't think they will work hard to keep your business. I was told once … I don't think they will work hard to keep your business. I was told once by a tesco manager that Tesco Mobile was a loss leader .

Absolute rubbish - Tesco Mobile is one of the few profitable parts of the company, it makes millions.
Their retention deals are literally non-existent, they can't and do not compete with similar retention deals as other mobile companies and are happy to let you go.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants