Anyone had the men's health adjustable dumbbell

Posted 1st Feb
I just want to know if anyone had one for a while is it still flawless in operation and do you think it was worth it as thinking of getting some.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
I have a pair. Don’t use them anymore, very bulky so restrict you doing some exercises with them like dumbbell curls, to big to twist round when bringing the arm up
ConnorMcfadden01/02/2020 17:47

I have a pair. Don’t use them anymore, very bulky so restrict you doing s …I have a pair. Don’t use them anymore, very bulky so restrict you doing some exercises with them like dumbbell curls, to big to twist round when bringing the arm up

Thank you yes I have some of those where you can just add weights which I use now.

There is some men's health I have from a while ago and one the weights falls off mid range or top of range of motion.
The other weight it's stiff to turn I hoped quality improved a little. Maybe it has but that weight falling off issue not good at all.

I think I will hold off even though I can have a pair cheap.
I’ve got a pair of bowflex adjustables. Paid £200 for both. But I’ve maybe used them a handful of times. Bit of a waste if I think about it as I use the gym instead now
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants