Groups

anyone had the same prob with iPhone????

ive jailbroke and unlocked it etc and for some reason when i click on phone...i cant click anything then it just goes back to home its self....so i cant call anyone...

anyone seen this before? and any ideas??

thanks in advance

8 Comments

Original Poster

anyone>? desperate for help here lol

This happened to my uncles one a similar problem i tink it could be dying out? try restoring it.

p.s his one stopped working

happend to mine before i sold it .... restore it and re-jailbreak and everything is fine

Original Poster

MarzBarz;3363942

This happened to my uncles one a similar problem i tink it could be dying … This happened to my uncles one a similar problem i tink it could be dying out? try restoring it.p.s his one stopped working

stopped working all together?...geez

Original Poster

is there a way of fixing it if it stops working?

Hi, i've recently Jailbroken mine...installed programme called 'KATE' which locked up phone (especially when trying to use phone keypad) If you've got this installed via 'CYDIA' then just get rid of it. Read this on several forums. Failing this you will probably need to re-jailbreak!! Good Luck.

tazandsaz;3364064

is there a way of fixing it if it stops working?

yours is a different problem just restore it and it will fix it :thumbsup:

btw pmd u

Original Poster

astroboy;3364435

Hi, i've recently Jailbroken mine...installed programme called 'KATE' … Hi, i've recently Jailbroken mine...installed programme called 'KATE' which locked up phone (especially when trying to use phone keypad) If you've got this installed via 'CYDIA' then just get rid of it. Read this on several forums. Failing this you will probably need to re-jailbreak!! Good Luck.

rep for u mate...was exactly the problem :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is22
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846169

See more discussions