Groups

anyone has got harry potter book that you dont want it anymore?

dear members...

is there anyone around here that would like to give away their harry potter books? i would like to read them... would appreciate if you could offer all the titles...

thanks

Not so shy eh!
    - Goonieman

21 Comments

no harm in trying lol...

dont want much do you

dear members...

is there anyone around here that would like to give away their money? i would like to have it... would appreciate if you could offer every last penny...

thanks

anybody got any xbox360 games they don't want anymore and could give to me :whistling:

OP, I would perhaps even state you would pay for P&P etc. Otherwise you'll find people aint gonna help you. Just a tip :-)

anyone got like a portable screen to get changed behind ?. wont pay p&p.

join a library already

mittu1;5442782

join a library already

lol good point

down load the audio books,that way someone could read them to you

:lol: loving the comments

I was also going to suggest to join a library

No doubt the books are waiting on the shelves for someone to come and read them

kungfu;5442776

anyone got like a portable screen to get changed behind ?. wont pay p&p.

good one :-D

you want a first edition?

dantheman3989;5442930

you want a first edition?

Probably only if it's signed by the author :thumbsup:

supermod

shybeauty, in case you are looking to buy these books used in a private sale from other HUKD members (rather than asking for freebies) then please use the report triangle ]http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/custom_buttons/report.gif& request that we can move this thread to our FS/T Forum, thanks

obviously lol, i may have one signed by jesus in the loft, gimme a sec while i go check....
    no sorry, must have thrown it out...

sigma;5442951

shybeauty, in case you are looking to buy these books used in a private … shybeauty, in case you are looking to buy these books used in a private sale from other HUKD members (rather than asking for freebies) then please use the report triangle ]& request that we can move this thread to our FS/T Forum, thanks

is there anyone around here that would like to give away their harry … is there anyone around here that would like to give away their harry potter books?

dont think the op wants to buy

Try Freecycle.

now whats the odds that the OP doesnt post on here again :-)

Original Poster

hi,
    just read all the comments... brrrilliant
    of course i would pay for the p&p...
    i thought this is where i post for request?
    pls advice
    thanks

Original Poster

hi,

thought i would let you all know tht i tried freecycle and one of the generous member offered whole set of the books including lemony snicket and few other titles, and yeah i hv already collected them.

thanks for the suggestion.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon prime subscribe & save47
      2. Tooth extraction88
      3. Decent Mp3 Player?33
      4. Box Nation44

See more discussions