Anyone has used tesco club card deals for GoldSmiths?

7 replies
Found 21st Aug 2008
I have 2 account with my name and am thinking of exchanging for tesco goldsmiths club card deal tokens. Do they accept if they are of the same name but comes from different account?
Thanks

1. Misc
  2. Card
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Card
7 Comments

I have used them for Goldsmiths a couple of times. I have never combined totals from different cards, but im pretty sure when you exchange yours tesco vouchers for Goldsmiths ones they only have your name on and no reference to your clubcard number.

I'm about to buy a very nice Omega watch thanks to Tesco

I enter my vouchers and I my partners vouchers when ordering the Goldsmiths vouchers online

When the vouchers arrive they are always just in my name, no mention of the fact that half of them weren't from my account

I've also used them very successfully however they were all in my name. My husband and I have different accounts but can combine vouchers. I think thats because they are registered to the same house. It might be different if they are from different houses. I bought my friends vouchers to combine with mine for this deal once but they came in her name and I couldn't use them together although I could have bought the items seperately but I think there is a £200 minimum spend to use vouchers. Also you can't use them for sale items. Hope this helps x

Original Poster

Thanks for the tips

i was wondering if you could buy a gift card/gift vouchers out of Goldsmiths with your clubcard vouchers??

If this is the case then you could then go online via quidco and get a further 20% off via cashback.

Does anyone know if you can do this??

anyone???

Banned

thommo7879;2914860

i was wondering if you could buy a gift card/gift vouchers out of … i was wondering if you could buy a gift card/gift vouchers out of Goldsmiths with your clubcard vouchers??If this is the case then you could then go online via quidco and get a further 20% off via cashback.Does anyone know if you can do this??

no chance
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet44
    2. Add one, leave one game54415437
    3. Follow-up to the closure of Kids Company in 2015.54
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769434

See more discussions