Anyone have a 10% off code from Halfords?

Found 22nd Nov 2017
I got one through my email but it doesn’t work anymore after I put in to see how much I can save last night. If you have one that you don’t use, can you share it with me please? Thanks for advance!
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
I just jumped on live chat and they gave me a code give it a go
INDUSTRYHATER49 m ago

I just jumped on live chat and they gave me a code give it a go

I got one through email, then I put in to see how much I can save for a sat nav last night without ordering it, then today when I wanted to use it to order, it said already been used, went on live chat then was given one but it didn’t work and the connection cut off. May try to go on live chat again tomorrow then. Thanks!
JasperWong7 h, 40 m ago

I got one through email, then I put in to see how much I can save for a …I got one through email, then I put in to see how much I can save for a sat nav last night without ordering it, then today when I wanted to use it to order, it said already been used, went on live chat then was given one but it didn’t work and the connection cut off. May try to go on live chat again tomorrow then. Thanks!

They said the codes become invalid if you press the back button, just say you wanted to added something else. Good luck and let us know how you get on.
INDUSTRYHATER16 h, 59 m ago

They said the codes become invalid if you press the back button, just say …They said the codes become invalid if you press the back button, just say you wanted to added something else. Good luck and let us know how you get on.

I was given about 3 or 4 codes through live chat but they all not working, then they asked me to phone to order, but I said just leave it as I can get cash back with quidco if order online. Then got another code just there through Facebook messager and it actually worked this time, plus the sat nav I want gone £5 cheaper than yesterday, so got a garmin sat nav for around £63 at the end. Very happy!
If any one has one spare i'd be grateful, the people on chat aren't doing anything. Looking to get an electric bike for my son but it's £250! Any saving is going to be a massive help
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants