Groups

Anyone have a 2 for 1 McDonald's Voucher handy?!

In hope they are not going to use?! :-)

13 Comments

Banned

A meal voucher or the 2 for 1 cinema thing they are doing just now?

Original Poster

2 for 1 cinema voucher. Know i'll be lucky but hey, worth a shot :-)

Banned

you are in luck

Banned

I have a spare one here. do you just want me to pm you the code, or are you after the voucher being sent? Because Im sure I read somewhere that they ask for that voucher too as proof of purchase :?. I have a spare stamp lying around somewhere anyway

Original Poster

salder21;3492693

I have a spare one here. do you just want me to pm you the code, or are … I have a spare one here. do you just want me to pm you the code, or are you after the voucher being sent? Because Im sure I read somewhere that they ask for that voucher too as proof of purchase :?. I have a spare stamp lying around somewhere anyway

Hmm, yeah just read the terms on the website in their FAQ about it. And looks like you do need to attach the sticker to the printed confirmation off their site.

Nevermind.

Thanks a lot anyway. Rep added :):thumbsup:

after the OP has got one if anyone has a spare one I would put it to gd use and would pay for the P&P thanks

Kellie + Paisley;3493156

after the OP has got one if anyone has a spare one I would put it to gd … after the OP has got one if anyone has a spare one I would put it to gd use and would pay for the P&P thanks

AJAY - did you get one?????? Let me know and then Kellie and Paisley can have the one I have
    K&P pm me your address and I'll put it in the post if Ajay has already had theirs

ive got 1 for each of you just pm me your address and i will post this afternoon after work:thumbsup:

also got a subway voucher book if anyone wants it got in leeds at the weekend not valid where i live :x

Banned

ajay87;3493127

Hmm, yeah just read the terms on the website in their FAQ about it. And … Hmm, yeah just read the terms on the website in their FAQ about it. And looks like you do need to attach the sticker to the printed confirmation off their site.Nevermind.Thanks a lot anyway. Rep added :):thumbsup:

I can send you one if you want, I came in to work prepared this morning with the voucher, a stamp and an envelope!!! :thumbsup: lol Up to you though?

Original Poster

salder21;3493296

I can send you one if you want, I came in to work prepared this morning … I can send you one if you want, I came in to work prepared this morning with the voucher, a stamp and an envelope!!! :thumbsup: lol Up to you though?

That would be fantastic! Thanks :-) PM me if you want some pennies for postage. Thankyou very much :thumbsup:

Banned

No probs - thats it posted now :thumbsup:

Nah it doesnt matter I have plenty of spare stamps lying around the house lol

Original Poster

Received today :-) Thank you again salder21

Banned

No problem :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Swarovski styling mirror from Hadleigh.11
      2. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1145
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64556
      4. Win Swarovski earrings with OK magazine11