Expired

Anyone have a 2gb sd card I could borrow?

16 replies
Found 1st Dec 2014
Need a 2gb sd card. Must be a sd card not sdhc

Need one for a week, thought idI'd ask before iI bought one. Will pay postage obviously

16 Comments

Banned

You may as well just buy one.

should only be one or two quid on eBay.. Maybe even for a 4gb
Edited by: "delusion" 1st Dec 2014

Who on earth would risk lending someone an sd card? What if it comes back with illegal material on it?

airfix

Who on earth would risk lending someone an sd card? What if it comes back … Who on earth would risk lending someone an sd card? What if it comes back with illegal material on it?

Format it.

rev6

Format it.

You mean instead of reporting ?

airfix

You mean instead of reporting ?

Reporting to who? "I lend someone my sd card and it came back with a pirated copy of The Lost Boys on it. Arrest them!"?
Edited by: "rev6" 1st Dec 2014

rev6

Reporting to who? "I lend someone my sd card and it came back with a … Reporting to who? "I lend someone my sd card and it came back with a pirated copy of The Lost Boys on it, arrest them"?

A complete stranger?

And it comes back with 'boys' on it?

I'd report it.

airfix

A complete stranger? And it comes back with 'boys' on it? I'd report it.

I think you're over thinking this.

Banned

airfix

A complete stranger? And it comes back with 'boys' on it? I'd report it.

Probably safer to not do that.

It's your property, in your possession and with dodgy pictures on it and you go to the police saying you lent it to a complete stranger and he put them on there?

Stupid. You'd land yourself in jail.
Edited by: "KillFelix" 1st Dec 2014

KillFelix

Probably safer to not do that.It's your property, in your possession and … Probably safer to not do that.It's your property, in your possession and with dodgy pictures on it and you go to the police saying you lent it to a complete stranger and he put them on there?Stupid. You'd land yourself in jail.

Correct. Just format it ffs.

OP they are so cheap, just buy one yourself. Better than arranging to borrow one and pay postage etc.

rev6

Correct. Just format it ffs.

Format is not good enough.

http://i.imgur.com/lnmyLbA.jpg

Original Poster

Transformers

OP they are so cheap, just buy one yourself. Better than arranging to … OP they are so cheap, just buy one yourself. Better than arranging to borrow one and pay postage etc.

Yeah I will do, it was just to softmod my wii u. So will only be using it for 5mins, thanks

benjammin316

Yeah I will do, it was just to softmod my wii u. So will only be using it … Yeah I will do, it was just to softmod my wii u. So will only be using it for 5mins, thanks

No worries.

missleading

Standard SD only goes up to 2GB. ;)£3.62 … Standard SD only goes up to 2GB. ;)£3.62 http://www.kikatek.com/P33199/TS2GSDC-Transcend-2GB-Secure-Digital-Card?

Fair do's, was just a guess
Edited by: "delusion" 1st Dec 2014

Buy one from CEX then sell it back to them when your done, probably works out cheaper than paying postage
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415436
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604809
    3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941398
    4. What do you see?3138

See more discussions