Groups

ANYONE HAVE A 48HOUR XBOX CODE :)

Banned
    Hi anyone have a spare 48 hour xbox code i could have or buy cheap ? thanks

16 Comments

Banned

Hey, I just got one of this guy on eBay, and I got it within an hour. Only £2.

Sorry I can't post the link

I wanted a code myself so bought off him, just in time to watch Arsenal on my Sky Player on XBox!

Edited by: "Stelious" 1st Jan 2010

I have one! Paypal me £1 and i can PM you it.

Original Poster Banned

pm me details thanks

Can't sell these as have no RRP

Original Poster Banned

paymenat sent pants 2000

Id have thought you'd have known that was against the rules pants 2000

Emzy81

Id have thought you'd have known that was against the rules pants 2000

No was not aware it was, I saw some one saying on here the other day that vouchers etc can now be sold.

You can't leave feedback on a freebie? Neither can you sell these things here. 48 hour codes have No RRP.

P.S Hope you refund the bloke, if you so stuck on a 48hr Key I will replace the one used for £1. Bit of a joke really. You pay £3 for a month on here.

Edited by: "Adam2050" 1st Jan 2010

supermod

Moved to MISC and trade feedback removed. As these don't have an RRP they are given for free in MISC and payment should not be exchanged for them and they do not qualify for trade feedback.

sigma

Moved to MISC and trade feedback removed. As these don't have an RRP they … Moved to MISC and trade feedback removed. As these don't have an RRP they are given for free in MISC and payment should not be exchanged for them and they do not qualify for trade feedback.

Sigma, do you agree the seller should refund the buyer? I am quite happy to replace the code if pants2000 feels they need the code?

supermod

Yes, agreed - it would be a breach of forum rules to retain payment for a 'free' item, but obviously if a refund was made then there would be no rule breach and it would simply be a misunderstanding of forum rules that was then rectified by both parties.

sigma

Yes, agreed - it would be a breach of forum rules to retain payment for a … Yes, agreed - it would be a breach of forum rules to retain payment for a 'free' item, but obviously if a refund was made then there would be no rule breach and it would simply be a misunderstanding of forum rules that was then rectified by both parties.

Thanks for the responses Sigma, as stated I will happily replace the code if there's a problem.

Thats very nice of you Adam2050

Banned

why all the fuss, it's only a quid, if he was happy to pay a quid leave it at that, it's not going to ruin anyone

Zer0Cool

why all the fuss, it's only a quid, if he was happy to pay a quid leave … why all the fuss, it's only a quid, if he was happy to pay a quid leave it at that, it's not going to ruin anyone

Totally agree!

Pants2000 you might as well unpack your suitcase now.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      2. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748

See more discussions