Groups

Anyone have a Blackberry 9700 (Bold 2)?

Have you had any problems with it at all?

Have just got mine on T-mobile upgrade (from an iPhone 3Gs), its taking abit of time getting used to the keypad? Just want to make sure it is worth keeping (can send back within 7 days if I am unhappy :-D).

If not, any other phones on T-mobile to recommend (they have just released the Nokia X6 and Sony Ericsson Satio)?

Please advise.

9 Comments

I have at it for over two weeks and so far so good, no problems whatsoever and none of my friends have got any problems, maybe it randomly switches itself off after you download applications but thats it.

I really love the phone, can't see myself with any none BB phones.

By day 4 you will get to grips with the small keypad

Enjoy

Original Poster

fionabrown;7930759

I have at it for over two weeks and so far so good, no problems … I have at it for over two weeks and so far so good, no problems whatsoever and none of my friends have got any problems, maybe it randomly switches itself off after you download applications but thats it.I really love the phone, can't see myself with any none BB phones.By day 4 you will get to grips with the small keypadEnjoy

Aww, thanks for your advice... Will persevere, hopefully by tomorrow I would have picked it up :roll:.

iphone to blackberry is a downgrade isnt it?

Original Poster

mattbisme;7931730

iphone to blackberry is a downgrade isnt it?

Not necessarily... iPhone is aimed at one market... Blackberry is aimed at another. I need a phone that I don't have to charge every 5hours, as I have 10,000 free mins on my tariff and need something that will last the duration thats why I have veered over to Blackberry (mainly the battery & email!).

As stated previously, I have 7 days to return therefore any other phone that can be recommended on the T-mobile network would be much appreciated :thumbsup:.

just got mine on orange contract today, seems fine so far but definitely wanna give it a couple of weeks to get full sorted with it

im planning to move to t-mobile tomorrow .. get the £25 a month contract and blackberry 9700.

hows the gps on it? do the maps come with speed camera locations?

Got mine coming on Friday, hope i dont have any problems with it, i got the free phone 900 minutes, unlimited texts, unlimited internet,blackberry service, 24 month contract for £25 a month so im happy

bargaincrazy09;7944721

Got mine coming on Friday, hope i dont have any problems with it, i got … Got mine coming on Friday, hope i dont have any problems with it, i got the free phone 900 minutes, unlimited texts, unlimited internet,blackberry service, 24 month contract for £25 a month so im happy

nice, i got 24 months @ 20 quid for first 18 months then 25 for last 6, same deal as u but 600 mins instead of 900, waiting for my old number to port over before I can properly use it

Original Poster

bargaincrazy09;7944721

Got mine coming on Friday, hope i dont have any problems with it, i got … Got mine coming on Friday, hope i dont have any problems with it, i got the free phone 900 minutes, unlimited texts, unlimited internet,blackberry service, 24 month contract for £25 a month so im happy

numptyj;7944729

nice, i got 24 months @ 20 quid for first 18 months then 25 for last 6, … nice, i got 24 months @ 20 quid for first 18 months then 25 for last 6, same deal as u but 600 mins instead of 900, waiting for my old number to port over before I can properly use it

Both of these are VERY good deals! Good luck with the phone, I'm pretty certain you'll love it :thumbsup:.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?56
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384

See more discussions