Groups

Anyone have a BMW 116D?

Thinking about getting this car.

Does anyone have one? If so, what do you think of it?

7 Comments

118d aint it?

Original Poster

Well 116D or 118D. Don;t think there's a huge difference. Might look into the 118D actually. Has a bit more grunt about it

I think the general consensus is that for the little extra the 118d is the way to go.

Out of curiosity why do people go for 1 series? I personally can't stand them. Wouldn't a 320d be better? or were you after something small.

Original Poster

Wanting a hatchback rather than a big car.

Have got £20k to play about with so anything within that range is cool. It was either that or a Golf.

Toybhoy

Wanting a hatchback rather than a big car.Have got £20k to play about … Wanting a hatchback rather than a big car.Have got £20k to play about with so anything within that range is cool. It was either that or a Golf.

I'd choose a golf because its more roomy and cheaper to repair in future but they are more common.

If you looking for a premium hatch with good MPG take a look at the Volvo C30 DRIVe. Good MPG, no road tax and no congestion charge (if you live in London) that will also help keep its value when you come to sell it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831328
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism813
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846228
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6561254

See more discussions