Anyone have a email address for vodafone?

Found 19th Nov 2015
I am sick of Vodafone over charging and talking to the all centre staff who are useless. Does any one know the email address of some one in a higher position for me to send a complaint to please.
Community Updates
AskVodafone
7 Comments
jeroen.hoencamp@vodafone.com
In my experience using the Live Chat works best! I've had to do this numerous times now to resolve various issues and it is definitely the best route to go down, you can also have a transcript of the chat emailed to you afterwards which is good for keeping record of any deals or anything you have been offered/promised!
xkirstyanne

In my experience using the Live Chat works best! I've had to do this … In my experience using the Live Chat works best! I've had to do this numerous times now to resolve various issues and it is definitely the best route to go down, you can also have a transcript of the chat emailed to you afterwards which is good for keeping record of any deals or anything you have been offered/promised!

I have two live chat transcripts promising no early termination charge at change of contract. Made no difference and they ignore all that was said. Ombudsman now has the complaint. Fortunately I had cancelled my direct debit so they couldn't get my money. I can't even see the bill they keep claiming they send as they close the online access when you leave. They make sure you can't reply to emails or texts. Chat takes hours and in my experience achieves nothing at all.

Stupid doesn't come close to describing the situation.
the first post has the address you need, this is the website to get most CEO email addresses

ceoemail.com/s.p…635
Yep, that first one jeroen.hoencamp is the one I used, took a while for response but they were very helpful and apologetic.
liamf12

Yep, that first one jeroen.hoencamp is the one I used, took a while for … Yep, that first one jeroen.hoencamp is the one I used, took a while for response but they were very helpful and apologetic.

Hey, emailed CEO tonight, do you remember how long have you been waiting on response?
Edited by: "bednim" 17th Dec 2015
They replied to me and it was about a day or so
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants