Groups

Anyone have a gym setup at home?

Banned
    Men only need comment.

Im talking some serious heavy weights. no machines only free weights. do you have a power rack and squat rack and all that?

23 Comments

Yes mate Power rack, squat rock and all that too

you will need a power rack

dude, i got dumbells but thats it, i am a gym member though so dont really need the equipment here....how about you?

*joins in grunting*
    ..power rack
    me manly..

Original Poster Banned

Marina;6730887

Yes mate Power rack, squat rock and all that too

LOl miss marina you have a deep voice so you can come inand comment lol :-D

kapows;6730923

LOl miss marina you have a deep voice so you can come inand comment lol … LOl miss marina you have a deep voice so you can come inand comment lol :-D

:lol:

kapows;6730923

LOl miss marina you have a deep voice so you can come inand comment lol … LOl miss marina you have a deep voice so you can come inand comment lol :-D

freakishly deep some might say hmmmmm...

you will need

Power rack (no need for squat rack if you get a good one)

Bench that has incline

olympic Barbell that is 20kg

EZ curling bar

about 200kg of weights

/thread

Charlie Scene;6730941

freakishly deep some might say hmmmmm...

Nooooooooooooooooooo

Original Poster Banned

well ill tell ya what happened

i was at me mates and in his bedroom he has a biiig collection of free weights i was concerned his floor might give in!!!

can that happen? it was his upstairs bedroom its averaged sized -

also, we were discussing his training i might join him and start off slow - (*gyms round my area, the proper ones where you can do some serious weights are too far)

anyway i asked him whether he was gonna get a power rack but we dont know whats good and what isnt and what type of power rack and does it have safety pins etc

Original Poster Banned

how can he evenly apply weight distribution so it is off the floor and spread out evenly?

need someone with a maths degree for this lol

kapows;6730961

well ill tell ya what happenedi was at me mates and in his bedroom he has … well ill tell ya what happenedi was at me mates and in his bedroom he has a biiig collection of free weights i was concerned his floor might give in!!!

no. you wont be able to lift more then 200kg on anything (no h4te, neither can i). 200kg is like 3-4 people, so it wont cave in.

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;6730987

no. you wont be able to lift more then 200kg on anything (no h4te, … no. you wont be able to lift more then 200kg on anything (no h4te, neither can i). 200kg is like 3-4 people, so it wont cave in.

what i mean is, all the weights are on his floor at the moment.

some are on the barbell, some on the dumbbell,and most just lying around on the floor

he has about 165kg in total and he puts most of the weight on his bbell and presses off the floor
    hes a strong lad let me tell ya, his training regime is too mental to be honest

kapows;6730994

what i mean is, all the weights are on his floor at the moment.some are … what i mean is, all the weights are on his floor at the moment.some are on the barbell, some on the dumbbell,and most just lying around on the floorhe has about 165kg in total and he puts most of the weight on his bbell and presses off the floorhes a strong lad let me tell ya, his training regime is too mental to be honest

anything over 120kg on the bench press is impressive

black gerbil1;6731060

i can just about manage 121kg

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;6731060

he hardly does bench presses but he had nothing to do with these weights so he does a couple strictly as warm up

bench press - neither do i

its a poor exercise and will only give you manbreasts. serious hindrance to a serious weightlifter are bench presses

Original Poster Banned

muffin247;6731093

whoa!! dude you are awesome :-D must be like, super strong eh bet youve done some hard work i got give it to ya :-D

kapows;6731102

its a poor exercise and will only give you manbreasts. serious hindrance … its a poor exercise and will only give you manbreasts. serious hindrance to a serious weightlifter are bench presses

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/9158/tomcruise.jpg

muffin247;6731093

Managed a bag of potatoes. :whistling: (Maris Piper) :thumbsup:

Banned

rodent;6730946

you will needPower rack (no need for squat rack if you get a good … you will needPower rack (no need for squat rack if you get a good one)Bench that has inclineolympic Barbell that is 20kgEZ curling barabout 200kg of weights

rodent;6731110

Original Poster Banned

LMAO @ rodent lollllll

repped

Original Poster Banned

im guessing you disagree with my statement bg and think BP's are king (typical gym rat - no pun intended :-D) but its a matter of why you train and what results you want to achieve.

you obviously have never come across the results of training of old time foreign strongmen

kapows;6731102

he hardly does bench presses but he had nothing to do with these weights … he hardly does bench presses but he had nothing to do with these weights so he does a couple strictly as warm upbench press - neither do iits a poor exercise and will only give you manbreasts. serious hindrance to a serious weightlifter are bench presses

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e45/williamjuste/jaw-drop.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1121
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047140
      3. What would be HELL to you?2952
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow33

See more discussions