Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Anyone have a jet2 discount code they wont use?

Posted 31st Aug
Hey, just thought you dont ask you dont get,

I know after previous jet2 holiday I have been given a discount code, on returning home, have been away this year so haven't got one, so i just thought id put it out there if anyone has one and they dont plan on using it, would be much appreciated.

No worries if not,
Thanks.
Community Updates
4 Comments
Hopefully will have come 20th Ocotber lol. Though from previous comments people sell them on ebay for a few quid if you stuck. I also found ringing your local travel agent they normally beat the price also. Good thing is they have to pay Jet2 upfront so no worries if they go under.
cecilmcroberts31/08/2020 14:22

Hopefully will have come 20th Ocotber lol. Though from previous comments …Hopefully will have come 20th Ocotber lol. Though from previous comments people sell them on ebay for a few quid if you stuck. I also found ringing your local travel agent they normally beat the price also. Good thing is they have to pay Jet2 upfront so no worries if they go under.

might have just purchased one off ebay for £2.50, if it doesn't work ill claim back from PayPal and if it works its a nice saving!
xbaassassin31/08/2020 15:05

might have just purchased one off ebay for £2.50, if it doesn't work ill …might have just purchased one off ebay for £2.50, if it doesn't work ill claim back from PayPal and if it works its a nice saving!

Yeah worth the saving you get. You can still try local agent also. Did that myself then at the end asked if I could use my rain cheque and they said yeah.
£25 any good? Can be used with other promotions/discount codes
Edited by: "Hacksaw" 31st Aug
Post a comment
@
    Text