Expired

anyone have a just eat voucher i can have :)

9 replies
Found 8th Jan
does anyone have a just eat voucher you wont use.

9 Comments

Not even a please

Manners go a long way.

Original Poster

my dog is getting put to sleep today. it's been sick with stomach cancer. I forgot to say please but of course I would have been thankful to anyone that give me a voucher. I also share vouchers all the time. 2 months ago I reserved a ps4 1 tb deal with argos £179 with fifa and star wars lego. in the end I couldn't pick it up and so i give it away. I've also give away just eat vouchers. hotukdeals.com/mis…433

brendanhickey

my dog is getting put to sleep today. it's been sick with stomach cancer. … my dog is getting put to sleep today. it's been sick with stomach cancer. I forgot to say please but of course I would have been thankful to anyone that give me a voucher. I also share vouchers all the time. 2 months ago I reserved a ps4 1 tb deal with argos £179 with fifa and star wars lego. in the end I couldn't pick it up and so i give it away. I've also give away just eat vouchers. http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/ps4-1tb-lego-bundle-reservation-manchester-fort-argos-2521433

​that does not excuse the lack of manners.

Original Poster

gothicfairy

​that does not excuse the lack of manners.

​Yes it does...

brendanhickey

​Yes it does...

​Keep that up, see how far it gets you.

mld81

Manners go a long way.

Memories of when I was a milkman. A customer left a note in bottle "Leave a bread"........ I added please at the end and left it under the bread. She rung manager / I was reprimanded / she cancelled with the delivery, she said she never had time to write please.
ps.... I was also patted on the back from the manager on the way out of his office.

Original Poster

adamspencer95

​Keep that up, see how far it gets you.

​how about a bit of empathy? my dog just got put to sleep. at the time of writing that status I was upset because it was sick.. what is manners without the good intent behind them.. you might say please and thank you but you still a ****. I hope you find yourself in a stressful place and have someone jump on you for not saying please....

You guys are sick.
This guy has just lost what feels like a part of the family to him, and you're sat their behind your screens being spitful over the fact he missed out the word 'please'? Sad people.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition55513
    2. Free flights to Europe79
    3. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…22
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1616

See more discussions