Groups

anyone have a link for Liverpool v chelsea

does anyone have a link so i can watch this game as i dnt have sky

18 Comments

best thing for you to do is download sopcast from download.com and then go to myp2p.eu

[url]www.atdhe.net[/url] is good

come round, i got ss1

Original Poster

strike;4249631

come round, i got ss1

u got any beer as well:thumbsup:

dont use justin , p1ss take literally every 5 mins finding another channel lol.

Use sopcast

momagic;4249624

best thing for you to do is download sopcast from download.com and then … best thing for you to do is download sopcast from download.com and then go to myp2p.eu

i usually use them-but they have a papragraph on the front page saying due to pending legal problems they have had to remove all links to the Premier League:thinking:

Mijooly;4249629

[url]www.atdhe.net[/url] is good

keep getting page laod error-any tips? :oops:

amended - got it-great stuff-thanks-Rep left !

karaokecolin;4249882

http://my-tvfree.com/myfootball.html

can't find it on the page-please can you help a thicko here whose OH is desperate to watch it (we have Setanta so got Utd yesterday insted !) :oops:

Original Poster

this is a great link i have found

20sports.blogspot.com/

wow red card

Very scrappy game, The Pile just about warranted the win, The ref was too happy to give out cards, Unfairly on both teams to be honest, Very poor red card decision.

but a deserved win from liverpool.

I must add, It's a great result for United as The Pile have taken points off United's main title contenders.

Chelsea Owned!!!

shauneco;4250710

I must add, It's a great result for United as The Pile have taken points … I must add, It's a great result for United as The Pile have taken points off United's main title contenders.

UNITED ARE CHEATS, YET ANOTHER DODGY PENALTY OUTSIDE THE AREA, TAKEN BY PRAT RONALDO. VERY SAD IF THAT'S THE ONLY WAY TO GET POINTS. LIVERPOOL ARE MILES BETTER, AND AT LEAST THE MANAGER ISN'T A MOUTHY SCOTTISH GUM-CHEWING ********!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30121
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767408
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047170
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2136

See more discussions