anyone have a now tv kids pass they wont use?

6 replies
Found 17th Nov 2016
I'm sure it's a long shot but I'm Looking to buy a now TV kids pass if anyone got one with a now TV box that they won't use

1. Ask
  2. TV
  3. Now TV
6 Comments

I contacted nowtv via the chat feature and complained that the kids pack was taken off the entertainment pack and they gave me 4 months free... my kids use it every day so it's well worth the £2.99 a month for us. (Annoyingly I had 12 months worth of entertainment vouchers thanks to this site that I only got for the kids channels)

Original Poster

chrisbluebird

I contacted nowtv via the chat feature and complained that the kids pack … I contacted nowtv via the chat feature and complained that the kids pack was taken off the entertainment pack and they gave me 4 months free... my kids use it every day so it's well worth the £2.99 a month for us. (Annoyingly I had 12 months worth of entertainment vouchers thanks to this site that I only got for the kids channels)

I'm new to now TV so I very much doubt I'd get away with that! I've got a 3 month entertainment pass but can't find a way to buy a kids one

you can get 14 days free trial to start you off

Never seems to be any deals on kids pass. Agree best hope is to try live chat see if they will give a free pass I also got 4 month one that route, maybe say you want to try it out and do they have any trial passes they can send might get a Month. I think the 4 month was if you had entertainment pre kids pass go live but give it a try you never know

I paid £9 for one from eBay a few weeks ago.
Edited by: "Caulcano" 18th Nov 2016

Saintsbury's have box plus 4 months pass for £12.50 for black Friday no idea on availability of if just in store or delivery also
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Aliexpress - To be trusted?22
    2. With or without cream?56
    3. Mobile WiFi calling?44
    4. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...810

See more discussions