Anyone have a phone number for Littlewoods delivery company (The home delivery company)

3 replies
Found 17th Dec 2008
They are coming to pick something up, and i need to cancel it, but i can't find their number?

Thanks

3 Comments

I think that Littlewoods use Home Delivery Network who don't provide phone contact details. Your best bet would be to phone Littlewoods - they should be able to contact HDN.

You can't contact them at all, its rubbish.

Had a broken LCD from Amazon waiting to be picked up and they kept ringing my mobile while I was driving, then my house when I was out and in the end I tried ringing them back on the number left on my phones and its a recorded message saying "HDN will try and contact you again shortly".

Eventually turned up unannounced while I was in. More luck than anything.

Original Poster

Thanks for your help guys, fortunately the driver called before coming and i could let him know not to bother there and then.

I like the way that if you ring the number they rang you on, you get a message saying, "We tried to call but you didn't pick up. We will try to call later"
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How much should fitting bathroom cost612
    2. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…22
    3. What shoes are these?11
    4. Hi all does anyone have an idea for n what a good price for a sun room / ex…44

See more discussions