Groups

Anyone have a Slanket?

I am thinking about buying a slanket to keep me warm this winter but I can't decide if they are worth the £25+ price tag.

Does anyone have one, if so are they worth it?

Thanks

24 Comments

Well I don't have one - but whats wrong with a normal fleece blanket for £5

What is it? :?

munnski;6679879

What is it? :?

Sleeping bag/blanket

It gets great reviews on QVC's website and may just save you a bit in the heating bills this winter if you cosy yourself in one,rather that turn the fire up a notch:thumbsup:

i have one from kleeneze i am throwing out! i prefer my quilt to snuggle up

muckypup;6679897

[IMG]http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/8/95/828395.004?$ukmoreviewmain$[/IMG]

Looks very ugly.......

munnski;6679903

Looks very ugly.......

She looks like a slug :?

someone mentioned in an earlier post - cheaper than £25
    amazon.co.uk/Lux…836

i have one they very comfy

might be worth checking out the cheap alternative if too expensive tho

play.com/Gad…tml

fireheaven;6679907

Fortunately it is available in less sluglike colours!!!;-)

fireheaven;6679907

:lol:

Is it not just like a housecoat / robe which can be picked up for about a fiver in Asda??

Original Poster

munnski;6679921

:lol:

I was thinking of getting a couple, probably in red and blue and I would imagine the brown would make you look a bit like a monk!

kimbyanne;6679942

I was thinking of getting a couple, probably in red and blue and I would … I was thinking of getting a couple, probably in red and blue and I would imagine the brown would make you look a bit like a monk!

I say stick an extra jumper on and some slipper socks, much cheaper :thumbsup:

muckypup;6679919

Fortunately it is available in less sluglike colours!!!;-)

Lol I would hope so. After being mega ill this week I can kinda see the attraction but how do you go anywhere, is it like a bean bag race :?

muckypup;6679897

[IMG]http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/uk/8/95/828395.004?$ukmoreviewmain$[/IMG]

fireheaven;6679907

Hmmm, I must be one of them beastyphile things.

fireheaven;6679961

Lol I would hope so. After being mega ill this week I can kinda see the … Lol I would hope so. After being mega ill this week I can kinda see the attraction but how do you go anywhere, is it like a bean bag race :?

:giggle: Thats what it looks like to me

primark ahd these for under a fiver..

fireheaven;6679961

Lol I would hope so. After being mega ill this week I can kinda see the … Lol I would hope so. After being mega ill this week I can kinda see the attraction but how do you go anywhere, is it like a bean bag race :?

I must admit to being rather scathing of it when I first saw it on qvc(a guilty pleasure!!:oops:) but peeps seem to love 'em!

They are quite long though,ideal for keeping tootsies warm without having to adopt foetal position,though best be careful when walking to the kitchen for the extra pack of hobnobs!:-D

just bought one for my sister for her birthday today and she loves it - she has been wanting one for awhile

i purchased one from firebox £30 last week ,a quick search and i found a code for free del
    my mrs adores it says its the best present she ever had

Original Poster

I think I might get one from QVC, that way if it is rubbish, it can go back or it can go on eBay as they seem to sell well on there!

muckypup;6680071

I must admit to being rather scathing of it when I first saw it on qvc(a … I must admit to being rather scathing of it when I first saw it on qvc(a guilty pleasure!!:oops:) but peeps seem to love 'em!They are quite long though,ideal for keeping tootsies warm without having to adopt foetal position,though best be careful when walking to the kitchen for the extra pack of hobnobs!:-D

Hmmm I can see the logic but I fall over easily at the best of times without putting myself in a baggy straightjacket :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early55
      2. Have you used Powershop electricity supplier? Have you saved much? Is it …13
      3. No claims discount proof - Help needed910
      4. Galaxy Note 8 grey import12

See more discussions