EXPIRED

Anyone have a spare currys/pc world voucher?

As in title, would be appreciated, mate says my local has Kane and Lynch for £5 and I've had no luck getting an e-mail back from them.
Thanks

9 Comments

People mention going in and getting a book? I don't know for sure what it is though tbh. Although at £5 i'd just buy it anyway.

Original Poster

Naffry

People mention going in and getting a book? I don't know for sure what it … People mention going in and getting a book? I don't know for sure what it is though tbh. Although at £5 i'd just buy it anyway.

Yeah I got the book entered the code, but that was on friday, still haven't got the voucher and was hoping to pick up K&L

Check your junk mail sometimes goes in there x

You

Naffry

People mention going in and getting a book? I don't know for sure what it … People mention going in and getting a book? I don't know for sure what it is though tbh. Although at £5 i'd just buy it anyway.

You dont buy the "book" its a "free" gift guide. But the offer expires tonight i think, for submitting codes, and the vouchers have to be used by friday, and they take around 4 days to come through :o( im still waitin 2 vouchers to be sent to me via email x 2 more said they cannot supply it due to having more than 1 per the household, dont know how when i used my familys households and they aint even used um!

Original Poster

Checked my junk & spam, can't see them, did the same for a mate and his came through, he got uncharted 2 for £5, thanks for the suggestion though

I've been waiting over a week for my code.....bloody stupid waste of time it's been!

Original Poster

I know how you feel, it's not a complete waste of time though

Original Poster

bump

Original Poster

Yeay mine arrived, no longer needed

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. word association Game73944525
  2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1838
  3. What would be HELL to you?3053
  4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow56

See more discussions