Anyone Have a Spare PCWorld/Currys Code?

[I am willing to exchange it for a CokeZone code from a 2 litre bottle - had it noted for ages but didn't bother making an account.]

Anyone have a spare code found on the back of the Currys'/PCWorld Christmas guide?

Last time I went they had none available and, after seeing something that I would like to buy £5 off it would be nice.

Thanks for reading and to anyone who can help me.

Kind regards,
Scar

4 Comments

Hi, Pm me your email and ill forward you a pdf for the voucher.

Original Poster

JaYy_dOg

Hi, Pm me your email and ill forward you a pdf for the voucher.

Hello JaYy_dOg,

Firstly thank you for offering to spare me a voucher.
Isn't the .pdf exclusive for you to use?
I recall reading that staff are being more stringent to prevent people abusing the giveaway.

Regards,
Scar

Scar

Hello JaYy_dOg,Firstly thank you for offering to spare me a voucher.Isn't … Hello JaYy_dOg,Firstly thank you for offering to spare me a voucher.Isn't the .pdf exclusive for you to use?I recall reading that staff are being more stringent to prevent people abusing the giveaway.Regards,Scar

No i dont think so, as ive given a few to other people and it worked fine i guess. and used 2 myself and worked fine.

Original Poster

JaYy_dOg

No i dont think so, as ive given a few to other people and it worked fine … No i dont think so, as ive given a few to other people and it worked fine i guess. and used 2 myself and worked fine.

I see, well in that case thanks again and expect a PM (with the CokeZone code) very soon.

Kind regards,
Scar

Update:
E-mail received and .pdf printed - thanks again JaYy_dOg!
Edited by: "Scar" 15th Dec 2010
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam11
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?44
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1415
    4. Pink Balls612

See more discussions