Anyone have a spare PlayStation Plus trial code please?

Found 29th May 2016
Hi everyone, anyone got a spare one, I'd really appreciate it. I just bought a PS4 to try and I don't want to buy a 3 month subscription as I don't know if I am for keeping it yet. If any one has a spare code of they could Pm it to me id really appreciate it.
Thanks.

8 Comments

If you haven't used ps+ before, you should be able to get a 14 day trial with no code here:

store.playstation.com/!/en-gb/membership-options/cid=STORE-MSF75508-MOBOPTIONSPLUS

^ As kitty said; if you have taken a trial previously, you cannot take a second one.

Original Poster

^ As kitty said; if you have taken a trial previously, you cannot take a … ^ As kitty said; if you have taken a trial previously, you cannot take a second one.

I've never taken a trial before I don't think, as I've never owned a ps4 only a PS3 which had free online. But it won't allow me to take the trial. Not sure what's wrong. But surely one of those 10 code cards would work?

dmcmsn

I've never taken a trial before I don't think, as I've never owned a ps4 … I've never taken a trial before I don't think, as I've never owned a ps4 only a PS3 which had free online. But it won't allow me to take the trial. Not sure what's wrong. But surely one of those 10 code cards would work?

PlayStation Network usage for PlayStation 3 was (& still is) free, but PlayStation Plus membership is an at-cost service on all supported PlayStation platforms (PlayStation Portable, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, & PlayStation 4). PlayStation Plus is not a mandatory requirement to play online with PlayStation 3 titles.

What "10 code cards" are you referring to?

Original Poster

PlayStation Network usage for PlayStation 3 was (& still is) free, but … PlayStation Network usage for PlayStation 3 was (& still is) free, but PlayStation Plus membership is an at-cost service on all supported PlayStation platforms (PlayStation Portable, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, & PlayStation 4). PlayStation Plus is not a mandatory requirement to play online with PlayStation 3 titles.What "10 code cards" are you referring to?

The 14 day free trial cards that have a code on them 10 characters long.

dmcmsn

I've never taken a trial before I don't think, as I've never owned a ps4 … I've never taken a trial before I don't think, as I've never owned a ps4 only a PS3 which had free online. But it won't allow me to take the trial. Not sure what's wrong. But surely one of those 10 code cards would work?

fanpages

PlayStation Network usage for PlayStation 3 was (& still is) free, but … PlayStation Network usage for PlayStation 3 was (& still is) free, but PlayStation Plus membership is an at-cost service on all supported PlayStation platforms (PlayStation Portable, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, & PlayStation 4). PlayStation Plus is not a mandatory requirement to play online with PlayStation 3 titles.What "10 code cards" are you referring to?

dmcmsn

Try one & find out.

Did you accept the offer of use of PlayStation Plus during the "Welcome Back Programme" (Comment #64)?

Original Poster

dmcmsn

fanpages

dmcmsn

I may have taken a trial of PSN on my PS3. But that was years ago, god it must have been like 2011-12
I guess i'll just buy a 3 month and see how it goes.

As MSK stated , use the trial on the store.
If it is unavailable (because you have had PS+ before) then simply create a new PSN user and use that to determine whether you want PS+, then abandon the user at the end of the 14 day trial. Of course the games will be tied to that user so you will lose them when it expires.

Also the games refresh on the first tuesday of the month (so the 7th June) so time it right and get this months and next month games.
Edited by: "Andy@XCite" 29th May 2016
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants