Groups

Anyone have a streaming link for Man Utd v Wigan?

Supermod
    Roja Directa and Justin.tv arent working.

Rep for a proven link.

23 Comments

]http//ww…eam

I watched west ham newcastle on Saturday on there, was taken off air about a 3rd into the game.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

I take it it's on no UK channels?

Im watching online via tvants on sentana-1. Rooney 1nil but gone off with hamstring

Original Poster Supermod

jewels01;4069262

Im watching online via tvants on sentana-1. Rooney 1nil but gone off with … Im watching online via tvants on sentana-1. Rooney 1nil but gone off with hamstring

Link please? Others have crashed.

Original Poster Supermod

robtallica;4069172

]http://www.livesportonline.org/Football_Live_Strems/live_games_details.asp?gameid=301&livestream=Manchester_Utd_Wigan_live_streamI watched west ham newcastle on Saturday on there, was taken off air about a 3rd into the game.Don't say I didn't warn you.

Taken off already!

Original Poster Supermod

Back on!

magicjay1986;4069311
    Taken off already!

sorry man

Original Poster Supermod

robtallica;4069333
    sorry man

I demand my rep back :x
    I joke. Its back now.

Download tvants software go o channel sentant-1 and enjoy

If I could insert an image from print screen I would as quality is 100%

Only image I could do was my scren pic on left

Original Poster Supermod

jewels01;4069546

Download tvants software go o channel sentant-1 and enjoyIf I could … Download tvants software go o channel sentant-1 and enjoyIf I could insert an image from print screen I would as quality is 100%Only image I could do was my scren pic on left

am watching it on here..............

myp2p.eu/bro…29&

go to the setanta top one, sign into the sopcast box as anonymous (it shows you the page) and Bobs your uncle !

Come on you Reds !

tv ants .com

I watch my games using the links from this website livetv.ru/en/…44/.

If you click on the little icons next to the link they've give you the downloads links for that software.
    Once downloaded click on one of the play buttons that has the software icon that you downloaded next to it.

Hope that helps.
    If you need any more help ask.

jewels01;4069740

tv ants .com

Downloaded it but it doesn't recognise the channel sentant-1, what url etc do you use?

when it loadsups up past this into windows explorer and channle will load after1min or so
    tvants://list.tvants.com/tva…b31

Cheers mate spot on!! Rep added

I crashed out while putting links on for you and took about 4-5minsto buffer etc be patient

what kind of internet speed do you need for streaming? I can get the picture up but it plays for about a second then pauses for about 30secs. I think I can get 0.5 mb broadband :-(

edit - im using tv ants btw

Wow, That was a tight and tough game.

Always seems to be the case against Managers who were ex utd player!

But, it's normally a good sign when we win these scrappy ones!

the porter;4071087

shauneco this titles ours im convinced chelsea have had it ,the scousers … shauneco this titles ours im convinced chelsea have had it ,the scousers have bottled it once we get to the top against bolton we will pull away :thumbsup:

Their my thoughts also, Bolt-ons are going to be a bit tough but providing we get the result I see United going all the way.

To be honest Liverpool don't looked like a team capable of winning it, They can't handle it, Their too nervous, They can't live with the pressure and Rafa's now infamous rant makes him sound like he knows Liverpool can't win it. He's clearly lacking confidence in his team by essentially calling United cheats.

He should take a look closer at his own team, Gerrards 90min dives make me cringe.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions