anyone have access to the tesco inform app? if so how would i go about getting access to it? would be massively helpful!

Found 25th Jan 2016
really need access so bad sick of ringing tescos up for stock info lol! will buy access off someone if possible?
Community Updates
AskApp
12 Comments
Inform is for Tesco colleague use only So you'll have to get a job there or date someone who works there
ye but surely there must be a way of getting access to it lol
Ok ill just go and get a job in tesco to get the app
A few years ago it was a consumer app but now colleague only
ceres

You're assuming they'd employ you. With the attitude you've displayed … You're assuming they'd employ you. With the attitude you've displayed here, you wouldn't even get through the screening.

Ceres why do you care so much ?
You sir are a Muppet!!
Oneday77

Does anyone know if there is a premium app upgrade for HUKD. I'd pay for … Does anyone know if there is a premium app upgrade for HUKD. I'd pay for an Oxygen Thief button.

oh yes please - there are many more buttons I would like to have too .....

EliTom
ceres

Care about what? Honesty? Decency? Integrity? Respect? Consideration? I … Care about what? Honesty? Decency? Integrity? Respect? Consideration? I care about these because they make the world a better place to live.

clearly some HUKDers will have to look these words up in a dictionary

EliTom
ceres if youc are about all these things your whole life your going to get mugged off
online2014

ceres if youc are about all these things your whole life your going to … ceres if youc are about all these things your whole life your going to get mugged off

Perhaps that's true. But Ceres won't be mugging anyone else off, and that matters a whole lot more.

If everyone was like Ceres, maybe nobody would get mugged off?
miikeyblue

Perhaps that's true. But Ceres won't be mugging anyone else off, and that … Perhaps that's true. But Ceres won't be mugging anyone else off, and that matters a whole lot more. If everyone was like Ceres, maybe nobody would get mugged off?

good point ... well made ..... long live the likes of Ceres !

however OP ... Ceres is also most likely clever, shrewd, mindful, perceptive, discriminating and astute, so has a much better chance of not being "mugged off"

EliTom
Some people wouldn't get a job because their CV would give them away! Using a little i on its own and it'd be straight in the bin if I had anything to do with it. Never mind the lack of capitalisation at the start of sentences!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants