Groups

Anyone have an invite for the box please?

need an invitation for the box, if anyone has one please invite me

5 Comments

Just signed you up for loads of newsletters?

Remove your email mate

Original Poster

bump1

anyone??

Probably worth being a bit more specific as to the site you're on about. I'm guessing thebox.bz?? I've got plenty of invites to that site but I don't hand mine out to strangers as I'm not prepared to risk mine for people I don't know who might jeapordise my account if they don't maintain their ratio etc... But if you're more specific, you might find someone who'd help.

(Preliminary congrats on 6k posts Starr btw!!)

Original Poster

cookiemonster83;8124931

Probably worth being a bit more specific as to the site you're on about. … Probably worth being a bit more specific as to the site you're on about. I'm guessing thebox.bz?? I've got plenty of invites to that site but I don't hand mine out to strangers as I'm not prepared to risk mine for people I don't know who might jeapordise my account if they don't maintain their ratio etc... But if you're more specific, you might find someone who'd help.

yes I'm on about that site thebox.bz, you can trust me i will keep my ratio up. please

Original Poster

bump2
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…912
      2. Whoop! Next Sale VIP Slots have been released55
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047067
      4. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407239

See more discussions