Anyone have any advice on buying MajiMix Pattisier?

2 replies
Found 13th Aug 2016
Just wondering if anyone owns the majimix patissier.
Been looking to but one for my first kitchen investment, as has so many features.
But is pricey.

They never are reduced and been looking at this for a year now. Any ideas?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
2 Comments

You mean the magimix patissier.

My experience of Magimix as a brand has been very good. Unfortunately the magimix patissier has not been one of the items I have purchased.

From looking at it, as well as its price point, your money for quality and highly recommended products would be better spend on a KitchenAid Artisan or a Kenwood Kmix. Both are highly regarded as fantastic quality for their money. I own a KitchenAid Artisan and can't fault it.

Ultimately the decision is yours, youtube video reviews will definitely help your decision, and hopefully put you on the path to which one you want.

Hope that helps.

And, good luck.

Original Poster

rich_1986

You mean the magimix patissier.My experience of Magimix as a brand has … You mean the magimix patissier.My experience of Magimix as a brand has been very good. Unfortunately the magimix patissier has not been one of the items I have purchased.From looking at it, as well as its price point, your money for quality and highly recommended products would be better spend on a KitchenAid Artisan or a Kenwood Kmix. Both are highly regarded as fantastic quality for their money. I own a KitchenAid Artisan and can't fault it.Ultimately the decision is yours, youtube video reviews will definitely help your decision, and hopefully put you on the path to which one you want.Hope that helps.And, good luck.

Thank you for you response and correcting me.

I have looked at you tube reviews these are minimal and seem to be product reviews that are positive.

I will take your advice on board.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition61630
    2. Chat magazine issue 4312
    3. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers22
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 41 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions