Anyone have any experience buying games from thehut?

As above really.

Looking to preorder pro evo from thehut and was wondering what the chances of getting it earlier are?
what are thehut generally like? reliable? Do they take money out as soon as you order or only when its sent?
And finally, I saw the £3 off £35 spend voucher and since pro evo is only 30, if i ordered something else then cancelled the other game/dvd/whatever, what would happen?

Cheers for any help!

Will ofcourse rep all the helpful souls

9 Comments

Go with shopto buddy, recorded delivery and it normal arrives a day early at least, 2 years ago mine was 2 days early

In regards to the hut being reliable, i used to think they were great but they have let me down a couple of times, nothing major, a couple of games were ordered and never sent as they were out of stock. One game got lost in post. Now a dvd is awaiting shipping as they used the wrong card even though ive updated the details.

Id still use them though

Original Poster

cheers for that, might just go with shopto and save 8 pence in the process :thumbsup: lol
Do you happen to know if either shopto or thehut take money immediately or when its sent?

i have had a few issues with the hut dont use them anymore, out of stock a week after oredering. ages to deliver etc

czar.nik;6476951

cheers for that, might just go with shopto and save 8 pence in the … cheers for that, might just go with shopto and save 8 pence in the process :thumbsup: lolDo you happen to know if either shopto or thehut take money immediately or when its sent?

I think shopto is on dispatch although can somone confirm please. The hut is def on dispatch

Dont forget quidco as well for ectra savings :thumbsup:

Original Poster

oh yeah! will defo go via quidco. TBH, one way or another, it'll probably end up being dearer than buying on release day from gamestation, asda or tesco but i'm hoping to get it a day or two early

Does anyone have any experience of card fraud with either of them tho?

czar.nik;6476996

oh yeah! will defo go via quidco. TBH, one way or another, it'll probably … oh yeah! will defo go via quidco. TBH, one way or another, it'll probably end up being dearer than buying on release day from gamestation, asda or tesco but i'm hoping to get it a day or two early :DDoes anyone have any experience of card fraud with either of them tho?

There was an issue with shopto, google it for the info. Should be cleared up now

Original Poster

cool. thanks for all the help

masterruckus;6476954

i have had a few issues with the hut dont use them anymore, out of stock … i have had a few issues with the hut dont use them anymore, out of stock a week after oredering. ages to deliver etc

Same here.

Some things have taken a while from them but I don't really mind, ordered a DS game the other day it was sent the day after.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047112
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767266
    3. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32452
    4. love affairs1445

See more discussions