Groups

anyone have any good tips on how to best use a hedge cutter ??

anyone have any tips on how to use a an electric hedge cutter ?? is it best to cut up the way or down the way and is there any quick way of cleaning up the clippings ? I have bark down in between plants dont want the headache of trying to seperate clippings from the soil !!!!grrrr....

17 Comments

keep your fingers out of the way

lay a dust sheet on the floor under it, easier to pick up the dust sheet and shake in bin, than chase trimmings all over the place...good luck!

Get somebody else to do it

Up the way or likely as not you will cut through the cable (been there done it many times) Old sheet on the floor. Random kids picking up stray twigs for pocket money.

....or get someone else to do it!

As well as not cutting through the cable, cutting up is better because it is easier to get a 'level'.

Make sure it's plugged in helps.:giggle:

Banned

make sure you use electrical items when its raining :whistling:

Wear rubber-soled shoes!

Banned

offer to do hair cuts while your out side , another way to earn extra cash :thumbsup:

Banned

After your knickerless post, I thought a completely different thing when I read the subject of this one!! :w00t:

blindfolded whilst riding a unicycle and whilstling the theme of dads army backwards always helps me concentrate on clipping my greenery, do post back if you found this helps.

Original Poster

UltimoScorpion

After your knickerless post, I thought a completely different thing when … After your knickerless post, I thought a completely different thing when I read the subject of this one!! :w00t:

oh ha havent u a dirty mind ultimoscorpion !!!!! lol i like people with a sense of humour !lol:giggle:

Banned

Don't matter which way you cut it, well not with my hedge, I go at it like a Samurai master on magic shitaki mushrooms

KarmaKaren has the right idea for clean up

singsonger

blindfolded whilst riding a unicycle and whilstling the theme of dads … blindfolded whilst riding a unicycle and whilstling the theme of dads army backwards always helps me concentrate on clipping my greenery, do post back if you found this helps.

:giggle: :giggle:

Got kids? clearing up is a perfect way to earn pocket money

Original Poster

singsonger

blindfolded whilst riding a unicycle and whilstling the theme of dads … blindfolded whilst riding a unicycle and whilstling the theme of dads army backwards always helps me concentrate on clipping my greenery, do post back if you found this helps.

all u need now is a bottle of southern comfort and am sure we will have a perfect smooth hedge !!!! i dont think !!!!lol:giggle:

Original Poster

wraithchild

Got kids? clearing up is a perfect way to earn pocket money

i have 4 teenage daughters but they wont b happy with a couple of pound !!!!lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions