Groups

Anyone have any idea about tv tuner for a laptop?

Hey people,
    I was wondering if anyone could tell me what card I should buy that's compatible with windows 7?
    I'm using a laptop so it needs to be expresscard (34) or USB.

Any help would be appreciated

4 Comments

I've tried a few and the best has been my hauppage td-stick which is windows7/mce compatible and can work with such a low signal it's unreal but i'd recommend a hauppage nova-td as it's a dual tuner i'm after one at the minute.

Original Poster

donta that only discusses reg tv cards =[

thanks danmc, repped

Does anyone know of any expresscard ones that work?

coerce86;8566017

donta that only discusses reg tv cards =[thanks danmc, reppedDoes anyone … donta that only discusses reg tv cards =[thanks danmc, reppedDoes anyone know of any expresscard ones that work?

Sorry I only had a quick read before posting the link. However the Important info on there which I would want anyone to look at though and the reason for posting the link is the Chipset in Use that is working for everyone then research the same chipset in the form factor you require eg for you an Express 34/54 solution.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1420
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767251
      3. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1827
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7101342

See more discussions