Groups

Anyone have any insights into the iPhone 4G ?

Seems to have gone very quite after it wasn't in the iPad launch a week or so back?

Anyone seen anything on when Apple are going to be releasing info ?

16 Comments

Banned

I was in the o2 shop few weeks ago sales assistant said they they were getting the iphone 4G , No date but she reckons it would be in the summer they would get them in.

Whenever apple gave them the selling date

Banned

apparently it's going to have a touch sensitive back so you can scroll without touching the face.

motorolla backflip has something like this already

apparantly its going to have a screen.

Banned

mock up does look good, oled screen would look amazing

Banned

matt3454;7778901

apparantly its going to have a screen.

no man... that's for the 4GS

Apple are stingy as they hold strong market share, there is no way they will give all those things as above.

5mp camera is likely, but removable battery seems highly unlikely. If they did do that phone above, the price tag would be out of this world

dj_urban;7778665

I was in the o2 shop few weeks ago sales assistant said they they were … I was in the o2 shop few weeks ago sales assistant said they they were getting the iphone 4G , No date but she reckons it would be in the summer they would get them in.Whenever apple gave them the selling date

This isnt true. The rumours say that apple may release a "4G" version sometime after June this year, but O2 haven't been told anything more than this.

Banned

the porter;7779007

oled screen1gb processor5mp camera720p recording thats all you will get … oled screen1gb processor5mp camera720p recording thats all you will get me thinks

sounds like the next set of HTC phones :thumbsup:

Apparently it will be a smaller version of this :w00t: :whistling:

http://media3.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/photo/2010/02/05/PH2010020504743.jpg

Banned

dj_urban;7778665

I was in the o2 shop few weeks ago sales assistant said they they were … I was in the o2 shop few weeks ago sales assistant said they they were getting the iphone 4G , No date but she reckons it would be in the summer they would get them in.Whenever apple gave them the selling date

milesy29;7779042

This isnt true. The rumours say that apple may release a "4G" version … This isnt true. The rumours say that apple may release a "4G" version sometime after June this year, but O2 haven't been told anything more than this.

A guy killed himself over the Iphone 4G ( [COLOR=White]Prototype [/COLOR])

digital.venturebeat.com/200…de/

Tomomcd;7779197

Apparently it will be a smaller version of this :w00t: :whistling:

hope its not too small i got fat fingers :whistling:

Banned

Apple aren't going to release too much information as their stupid oversized ipad, that offers less than a netbook is for sale early summer, and most knowing that the iphone 4g would be released not soon after would mean they wouldn't consider the ipad as much, as they might have without that knowledge

steve jobs will just release the old 2G model as the iPad Nano, and it will sell millions more again.

dj_urban;7779233

A guy killed himself over the Iphone 4G ( [COLOR=White]Prototype … A guy killed himself over the Iphone 4G ( [COLOR=White]Prototype [/COLOR])http://digital.venturebeat.com/2009/07/21/iphone-prototype-goes-missing-chinese-worker-investigated-commits-suicide/

I wasn't saying it wasn't coming, but O2 don't have any information on any release date or handset as yet.

bykergrove;7778931

no man... that's for the 4GS

:giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Your dream gaming set up?69
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …119272
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32145
      4. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32205

See more discussions