Anyone have any Netflix slots available?

Posted 29th Dec 2019
Has anyone got a spare slot available that I could buy please?
Community Updates

Groups

10 Comments
Would also be interested if one is available. How much would it cost per slot?
I bought one a few days ago from aliexpress, was £7 for 3 months/1 screen. Paid via PayPal. I'm case you have no joy on here.
dirty_stan29/12/2019 15:29

I bought one a few days ago from aliexpress, was £7 for 3 months/1 screen. …I bought one a few days ago from aliexpress, was £7 for 3 months/1 screen. Paid via PayPal. I'm case you have no joy on here.

You can buy Netflix subscription on AliExpress! Does it work normally or do you need a VPN? Thanks
jamkhan30/12/2019 15:55

You can buy Netflix subscription on AliExpress! Does it work normally …You can buy Netflix subscription on AliExpress! Does it work normally or do you need a VPN? Thanks

They also have Spotify, Disney plus and tidal too. I'm only a few days into my 3 month netflix but seems to work fine so far. No vpn needed, they send you a login and it works straight away. It's a shared sub, they make it clear I'm only to use user B or I'll get kicked, I think it's the cheapest countries sub (Argentina or whatever) shared between 5 people.
Could you send the Ali link. Need to one myself. Not sure how I set one up personally for others and slots
3 slots available on my UHD 4k plan. 30 quid per slot for the year. Payment via Paypal (Friends and Family) or Bank Transfer. Please PM me if interested.

EDIT: One spot taken already
EDIT2: Two spots gone, one left.

Just to answer a few questions I have had:
You use a shared login, you get a profile which you pick when you launch Netflix on whichever device you use.
You can watch in one place at once, if you try 2 in paralell the second will stop the first.
Use your profile only and don't change any details.
Anyone who doesn't respect those rules gets booted with no refunds to ensure the service is fair for all.
EDIT3: All slots taken. Pm me only if you want to be next in line if someone drops out from the share for any reason
Edited by: "sparkeeh" 11th Jan
sparkeeh31/12/2019 07:31

3 slots available on my UHD 4k plan. 30 quid per slot for the year. …3 slots available on my UHD 4k plan. 30 quid per slot for the year. Payment via Paypal (Friends and Family) or Bank Transfer. Please PM me if interested.EDIT: One spot taken alreadyEDIT2: Two spots gone, one left. Just to answer a few questions I have had:You use a shared login, you get a profile which you pick when you launch Netflix on whichever device you use. You can watch in one place at once, if you try 2 in paralell the second will stop the first. Use your profile only and don't change any details. Anyone who doesn't respect those rules gets booted with no refunds to ensure the service is fair for all.

So I can use on multiple devices but watch only on one at a any time right ?
And can I use vpn ?
Thanks
M19C31/12/2019 07:00

Could you send the Ali link. Need to one myself. Not sure how I set one up …Could you send the Ali link. Need to one myself. Not sure how I set one up personally for others and slots

Here’s Ali link if u still interested

m.aliexpress.com/ite…c=N
bollmad02/01/2020 16:43

So I can use on multiple devices but watch only on one at a any time right …So I can use on multiple devices but watch only on one at a any time right ?And can I use vpn ?Thanks

Yes and yes
Any spaces available in a Netflix share?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions