Anyone have any old Money Making Methods

Found 3rd Feb
I was looking into developing apps and am currently looking after my mom who has mental health issue at the moment, i don't have the time to dedicate to learning code as i need to cook, clean, look after and reasure even during the night.

Could anyone PM or comment me a message or what methods you might have used in the past that made a bit of money as i really want to help out more.

Any methods welcome thank you :).
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
I'd say there's no such thing as easy money, may be better trying to get flexible work like Uber driver, pizza delivery, deliveroo, cleaning etc.

Most work from home I have ever looked at requires full-time commitment, Betterware catalogues, Avon etc. all for little reward.

Do you have a room you could rent out?
Gumtree can be a good place to buy items fairly cheap and sell them on for a small profit e.g. Consoles, iPads, etc. Little bit of travelling involved though!
Original Poster
The_Trying_Scotsman5 m ago

Gumtree can be a good place to buy items fairly cheap and sell them on for …Gumtree can be a good place to buy items fairly cheap and sell them on for a small profit e.g. Consoles, iPads, etc. Little bit of travelling involved though!

Thanks was looking for something as simple
Edited by: "GasGaGlide" 3rd Feb
GasGaGlide1 h, 42 m ago

Thanks was looking for something as simple

Advertise cheap PC repairs and Windows reinstall. It's time consuming so you can charge a bit but you don't need to leave the house.
collect free stuff on gumtree and sell them at car boot sale

not that i have done it, but i tend to give away a lot of stuff on gumtree for free and i know people collect them to sell them on at car boot sale.

people can give away very valuable stuff because they can't be bothered to sell them. i certainly have.
Do the old Betfair money maker what everyone seems to be doing
Original Poster
mutley11 h, 42 m ago

collect free stuff on gumtree and sell them at car boot salenot that i …collect free stuff on gumtree and sell them at car boot salenot that i have done it, but i tend to give away a lot of stuff on gumtree for free and i know people collect them to sell them on at car boot sale. people can give away very valuable stuff because they can't be bothered to sell them. i certainly have.

Thank you for idea, i like
Used to buy decent phones which needed minor repair ,I’d fix them get boxes and new accessories and sell them
On for a good profit .cant be bothered these days tho
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants