Anyone have any old Money Making Methods

Found 3rd Feb
I was looking into developing apps and am currently looking after my mom who has mental health issue at the moment, i don't have the time to dedicate to learning code as i need to cook, clean, look after and reasure even during the night.

Could anyone PM or comment me a message or what methods you might have used in the past that made a bit of money as i really want to help out more.

Any methods welcome thank you :).
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
deleted793389
I'd say there's no such thing as easy money, may be better trying to get flexible work like Uber driver, pizza delivery, deliveroo, cleaning etc.

Most work from home I have ever looked at requires full-time commitment, Betterware catalogues, Avon etc. all for little reward.

Do you have a room you could rent out?
Gumtree can be a good place to buy items fairly cheap and sell them on for a small profit e.g. Consoles, iPads, etc. Little bit of travelling involved though!
The_Trying_Scotsman5 m ago

Gumtree can be a good place to buy items fairly cheap and sell them on for …Gumtree can be a good place to buy items fairly cheap and sell them on for a small profit e.g. Consoles, iPads, etc. Little bit of travelling involved though!

Thanks was looking for something as simple
Edited by: "GasGaGlide" 3rd Feb
GasGaGlide1 h, 42 m ago

Thanks was looking for something as simple

Advertise cheap PC repairs and Windows reinstall. It's time consuming so you can charge a bit but you don't need to leave the house.
collect free stuff on gumtree and sell them at car boot sale

not that i have done it, but i tend to give away a lot of stuff on gumtree for free and i know people collect them to sell them on at car boot sale.

people can give away very valuable stuff because they can't be bothered to sell them. i certainly have.
Do the old Betfair money maker what everyone seems to be doing
mutley11 h, 42 m ago

collect free stuff on gumtree and sell them at car boot salenot that i …collect free stuff on gumtree and sell them at car boot salenot that i have done it, but i tend to give away a lot of stuff on gumtree for free and i know people collect them to sell them on at car boot sale. people can give away very valuable stuff because they can't be bothered to sell them. i certainly have.

Thank you for idea, i like
Used to buy decent phones which needed minor repair ,I’d fix them get boxes and new accessories and sell them
On for a good profit .cant be bothered these days tho
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants