Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone have any reviews on the Hollyoaks EDT for men?

Im thinking about getting this as i need something to smell nice for a fairly cheap price. I was just wondering what people thought about this. I know it wont really compare to me Jean Paul Gaultier or me Cool Water but i want something new.

Any help would be much appreciated

8 Comments

Go to next, they've got cheap aftershave etc which actually smells quite good

Original Poster

Cheers buddy, will giv them a go over the weekend, may take a trip 2 my local boots see if they have any offers on

Banned

I saw a news programme where they took this to the streets and questioned like 100 men whether they liked it or not. I think only 5 said no, they didn't like the scent. However almost all were put off when they knew it was Hollyoaks!
    I've smelt it and think it smells gorgeous on a man, I don't care if its Hollyoaks if it smells good!
    x

Original Poster

Thankyou for that, you may have just twisted my arm there, only £9.99 for the 100ml EDT and shower gel set from theperfumeshop. I doesnt bother me that its hollyoaks branded, its not as if anyone will really see the bottle, and anyway, i love the show.

it's actually quite.................Rank

Im thinking about getting this as i need something to smell nice for a … Im thinking about getting this as i need something to smell nice for a fairly cheap price.

Soap?!?! ;-)

Original Poster

ilovepink;4306879

it's actually quite.................Rank

really? o dear.....think i better hold off on buying it then

Original Poster

Syzable;4306961

Soap?!?! ;-)

ok i need something to cover up the smell :thumbsup: hee hee.......gotta smell nice when you go out
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1527
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1327
      3. word association Game73944523
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow44

See more discussions