Groups

Anyone have any spare Play.com vouchers from McD's??

I would be grateful if anyone has any they won't use as I have a couple of things to purchase.

Kind regards.

11 Comments

will pm you 2 codes.

I havemore vouchers if they are any use to someone.

terrapins2;8466347

will pm you 2 codes.I havemore vouchers if they are any use to someone.

Could I have one please? TIA :thumbsup:

terrapins2;8466347

Would be handy and appreciated. Just about to archive several gigabytes of work and realised I have used all my blank discs

terrapins2;8466347

Im happy to issue some if you exhuast your supply :thumbsup:

Banned

Every. Single Day.

Can't someone just start a single "megathread" and everyone can beg in there?

No, that would be to logical

Banned

jellybaby22;8466721

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/661978/the-play-voucher-threadsomeone … http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/661978/the-play-voucher-threadsomeone did...it made no difference

http://www.dan-jackson.com/smilies/picard.gif

Because people are too lazy / stupid to use the search function. Oh well, I look forward to seeing another 18 threads about the same subject by the end of the day.

Original Poster

terrapins2;8466347

Cheers mate, very kind, will get them used this evening.

Original Poster

DJ1;8466796

Because people are too lazy / stupid to use the search function. Oh … Because people are too lazy / stupid to use the search function. Oh well, I look forward to seeing another 18 threads about the same subject by the end of the day.

I'm not too lazy or too stupid you ignorant so and so. Maybe you should keep your opinions to yourself if they are stupid (as you may well be).

Not that it's any of your business but the reason I have asked for them like this is on the other threads anyone can use them once published so you dont always know what is available still. I will be using mine this evening so this way its guaranteed that any I get PM'd will still be available for use.

Hope that explains it for you, then again, you probably wouldn't understand.

Mallinersha;8466472

will pm you 1.

Mallinersha;8466472

MBeeching;8466545

Would be handy and appreciated. Just about to archive several gigabytes … Would be handy and appreciated. Just about to archive several gigabytes of work and realised I have used all my blank discs

will pm you a code

terrapins2;8468788

will pm you a code

Thanks, rep :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1434
      3. Your dream gaming set up?2658
      4. word association Game72944191

See more discussions